[1.1] Bug reports live session 4

Nervous

Just now, Vash Baldeus said:

Every few minutes (5 or so) my game freezes up for a few seconds (Not Responding state) and then goes back to normal, was not a thing with previous test sessions. Can not provide screenshots or video as the game freezes.

Can confirm.

On top of that I see vehicles with missing car parts, like hood, doors and such. But I'm sure someone mentioned that already.

13 minutes ago, big man said:

Whenever I try to walk or drive at all my game freezes entirely and only unfreezes whenever I let go of WS (and AD if I'm on foot).

If I jump first, it allows me to walk after as long as I keep W held, but it is entirely unplayable like this. I still can't drive or walk left/right/backwards.

After the server crash people do not seem to spawn at their last known position correctly. I was on a scene with my partner and a few victims, I spawned at the property I last left while my partner spawned correctly on scene. A patient from the scene also spawned at his house instead of the scene like the other patient.

Edited by Mike
Just now, big man said:

If I jump first, it allows me to walk after as long as I keep W held, but it is entirely unplayable like this. I still can't drive or walk left/right/backwards.

I figured out I basically have to press another key while freezing in order to unfreeze my game and walk.