[1.1] Bug reports live session 4

Nervous

Report 1.1 bug here.

If your game isn't starting at all / crash on startup:

• If it doesn't work, please put your entire processlist here and explain if you see a blackscreen and then it crashes, or just not starting at all. Same if it crashes during download, when exactly ?

Already reported bugs:

Rage bugs

Car floating bug

Towtrucks not working

Vehicles giggles

Trailers rising not working

Boats sink

Melee punches randomly oneshot with no damage registered

Engine sounds are gone & turn off when you get out

Minimap zoom is gone

Vehicle damage sync

Swimming sync

Holding E siren sound

Windows break on cars

Game not starting at all after the initial rockstar small window, 10_ doesn't fix either

Bicycles must be engined

MSI Computers : pressing more than 1 key will freeze you : SOLUTION IS TO KILL PROCESS NAHIMIC

High priority

Menu opening twice (vget, maybe others) : and staying hidden sometimes? phone store > clothing store > vget?  "

I don't even know how did it happen. Basically, I did /setstyle first, as I do every time when I log in game. When I did it, and set my style, went to the parking lot to spawn my car. It opened two menus instead of one (/setstyle and /vg menu), I hit ESC, because, on 0.3.7 it closes all the menus, but, it didn't work. So I simply hit enter to spawn my car. Setstyle menu disappeared, but my VG menu was still on my screen, and spawned my car 2 times.

"

Initial char creation not working if you directly do it without selecting a character first

Furniture objects / animation objects can disappear while placed

"

Every few minutes (5 or so) my game freezes up for a few seconds (Not Responding state) and then goes back to normal, was not a thing with previous test sessions. Can not provide screenshots or video as the game freezes."

Medium priority

Skydiving / parachute : melee being disabled causes it

Block animations in cars

If a player presses G when a car is passing by and they get into the animation of getting into it (walking, running towards the car), they will always get inside it irrespective of its distance to the player or if its locked. It teleports you in no matter what if the animation to get in is triggered.

Fix /hats etc messages

Items with no-collision enabled are acting as static objects I'm unable to walk through.

Animation objects can be a bit slow to get in hands

Specific animation in vehicle kicks you out of it (phone5 )

Minor bug

/equipment pistol2 - does not give the Pistol MK2

Remove beard mod

Name sometimes remain red

/mask on char without mask on inv? (to confirm)

Edited by Nervous
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Matuze said:

Not sure if it was related or not, but I've tried creating a new character, however, I didn't get the "preview", only the character customization tools were visible. I tried several times by restarting the whole game, but it didn't help.

JnOZuYj.png

Happend to me as well plus you don't get the paychecks.

Found the following on the Epic Games version of the game:
- Animations don't play on my character getting hit (vid)
- Some clothing's LOD models/textures change colour depending on distance (imgur)

- If a player presses G when a car is passing by and they get into the animation of getting into it (walking, running towards the car), they will always get inside it irrespective of its distance to the player or if its locked. It teleports you in no matter what if the animation to get in is triggered.

- Breaking a back window of a car and then entering the seat will crash the game (did it twice, can't replicate any more  - not sure how to get it consistently)

If I log off inside my property, when I log in, I keep spawning, not outside my property entrance, but where my property is mapped. So, if a property is mapped on the rooftop of a building, I spawn on the rooftop. If it's mapped halfway across the map from the actual property location, that's where I spawn.

Correction: This only seems to happen post-crashes.

Edited by hillievonb