The 420 thread [18+ | NSFW]

Zino

This thread is dedicated to community members who consume marijuana and want to discuss marijuana related topics in addition to sharing images, information and so much more.

Standard forum rules apply.

If you are against this substance for any reason, please refrain from posting as it may trigger unnecessary arguments etc.

BOOBA PFP

Anyway, I kind of fucked myself when it comes to weed, I bought cheap-ass weed as my first ever and I got ripped off, pretty sure it was laced with mint, it did get me high as fuck but 90% of the time it was bad trips, ended up skipping one of the most important days of our vacation because I got so tired I just wanted to sleep.

Few weeks ago I got sold decent weed and it was... alright, I guess? Got me high, still got one last joint I'm saving for whenever lockdown is lifted so I can go and get high with the girl my heart calls for.

It's an alright substance, I'm always willing to try everything atleast once (Except Opioids) so I can say for sure if I don't like them or if they're alright.

Edited by Sim
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Sim said:

BOOBA PFP

Anyway, I kind of fucked myself when it comes to weed, I bought cheap-ass weed as my first ever and I got ripped off, pretty sure it was laced with mint, it did get me high as fuck but 90% of the time it was bad trips, ended up skipping one of the most important days of our vacation because I got so tired I just wanted to sleep.

Few weeks ago I got sold decent weed and it was... alright, I guess? Got me high, still got one last joint I'm saving for whenever lockdown is lifted so I can go and get high with the girl my heart calls for.

It's an alright substance, I'm always willing to try everything atleast once (Except Opioids) so I can say for sure if I don't like them or if they're alright.

Laced with mint? What the hell haha. I don't know what you was smoking but bruh.

I've had a weed smoking break for the past 4 months. No particular reason.

Yesterday, I got the chance to try white widow and man.. it's something.

Being mostly used to Indicas, this one blew my mind. I cleaned my apartment, took a walk, done some productive work and enjoyed my level of roleplay.

Next up is Durban Poison which is supposed to be even more uplifting.

Edited by Bamboo
  • Wuhtah locked this topic