[1.1] Bug reports live session 3

Nervous

Vehicle damage sync is only partly sorted. Damaged vehicle heavily, entered and exited an interior. Only the windows/the glass on the lights remained broken.

Also, vehicle horns do not honk at all serverside only client side.

Edited by Connor
  • Upvote 1

I had to do /setstyle three or four times, so my walking style would finally apply. When picking /setstyle - facial expressions, if you are not a platinum donator, the weird message stays above my map, expunged unknown, or something like that, and it doesn't disappear until I relog.

When getting into a car and starting the engine, there is no initial sound, the engine sound just starts playing it's idle sound. Also when getting out of the car with the engine still on, it shuts off and turns back on when you get back into it.

5 hours ago, #CRIPUP?! said:

When I equip my weapon (VintagePistol1), This Error shows up immediately and seems like im losing the connection with this server afterwards. 

Like my laptop starts running this game without Rage Multiplayer so I cant see nobody around me and cant even unlock my vehicle, or use other CMDs which ones are attached to this server.

image.png.e50ad23b40ba46efda347ec802af3300.png

Can confirm that I get an error when I /equip a gun.

i5Y79hy.png

Also add onto this, it seems that once i get this error, i have two weapon wheels upon pressing tab in game, and I also don't get UI messages when I lock/unlock car, etc.

Example of 2 weapon wheels when pressing tab, after getting that error with /equip:

TvIipfb.png

Edited by u10sil