[1.1] Bug reports live session 3

Nervous

I'm uncertain if this is just my client, me and my buddy were playing around with the swimming sync earlier and we found that there's a bug with the swimming animation where other characters T-pose and teleport all over the place, rather than actually swimming on the client's screen. This is us swimming from my friend's side. (I know we shouldn't be OOCly fooling around in the live server but I think this is worthy of being reported.)

Spoiler

unknown.pngunknown.png

Edited by Flickin'TheWristo
Rewording.
3 hours ago, Nervous said:

Report 1.1 bug here.

If your game isn't starting at all / crash on startup:

• If it doesn't work, please put your entire processlist here and explain if you see a blackscreen and then it crashes, or just not starting at all. Same if it crashes during download, when exactly ?

Already reported bugs:

Rage bugs

Game not starting at all after the initial rockstar small window, 10_ doesn't fix either

I had this issue, I reinstalled GTA5 and Ragemp and it worked for me since then.

- Happened to me a few times but when I exit my vehicle my gun gets equipped in to my hands even though I didn't do that myself. 

- SD vehicle spawn point in Paleto Bay not working when on pduty. Can spawn vehicle while off duty but have no option to start the vehicle. 

Edited by dionkoffie

I'm having an issue with non-collision items.

This doesn't seem to be limited to doors, but doors is my main example in this report. I've tested with a few objects and had the same results.

One exception specifically is the air hockey table, which worked after /reloadprop

Items with no-collision enabled are acting as static objects I'm unable to walk through.

I have tried:

• Duplicating the item
  • Creating the item fresh from the menu
  • Disabling/re-enabling no collision
  • Trying a different property
  • Trying different items

I have no mods or otherwise, completely vanilla.

Edited by Lomadias
  • Vehicle engines seem to turn themselves off automatically when you get out. 

I have tested this with another player, and it only happens to your client. Everyone else still hears and sees that the vehicle is turned on. It could be dangerous as it appears that your car is turned off, but others can still drive away with it, if they are able to get in. It also kept sending the automatic /me message that "[Player] has turned their engine off.", while his engine was still on and he was outside his car.

• Vehicles have no engine start sound. They still have a turn off sound.

Tested with another player. Effects both your client and other players.

• Upvote 1