• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

www.mobler.com | 🔴MØBLER⚪ Home and Comfort | Interior Design, Renovation, Appliances, Tools

• lewhiskas changed the title to 🔴MØBLER⚪ - Home and Comfort | Interior Design, Renovation, Appliances, Tools
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://face.gta.world/pages/mobler   https://discord.gg/FFWVJ3PJV8             (( Everything you see in this thread, we built. ))

Løøks nice. 

CUSTOMER REVIEW OF ATHENA HARLOW Name: Ramona Santiago Projects: 14 Procopio Drive, Del Vecchio Liquor   Athena Harlow is an amazing and experienced interior designer, but also, on

• lewhiskas changed the title to www.mobler.com | 🔴MØBLER⚪ - Home and Comfort | Interior Design, Renovation, Appliances, Tools

CUSTOMER REVIEW OF ATHENA HARLOW

Name: Ramona Santiago

Projects: 14 Procopio Drive, Del Vecchio Liquor

Athena Harlow is an amazing and experienced interior designer, but also, on a more personal note, she is a great friend. When I was in the hospital, she was there for me. I can’t thank her enough.

Once upon a time, during a brisk winter night, I posted an advertisement online requesting an interior designer to tackle the renovation of my newly-acquired house in Paleto Bay. I had never engaged with an interior designer before. I was willing to consider all offers; start out with a clean slate. I only got one offer though: Athena’s, or as friends usually call her: Thea. Although I did not have any other offers on the table, I do not regret at all picking her. She has proven to me over time her experience, patience, dedication, and commitment to strive for quality.

Moments after she reached out to me, she immediately drove to talk in person. It didn’t take long to get straight down to business. We worked out what interior design I was more or less aiming for my house, and she sent me several proposals to consider. We also discussed budget, and, in my opinion, she is proof that you do not need to pay millions to receive a proper renovation service. To call her rates fair and reasonable is an understatement. I would say she managed to complete her task in a week. She was swift, effective, professional, and patient with my pickiness and specific requests.

A month after she completed the renovation for my house, I reached out to her again. I had acquired a business and I needed her to convert it from a strip club to a liquor store. I doubt it is a renovator’s usual request, but she handled it magnificently. I still want her to deliver some more improvements to the interior, but she is worth the wait.

Lastly, I have one selfish request to whoever has read my review so far. It might sound contradictory, but do not request Thea too often as your renovator; I do not want to wait for a very long time if I ever need her again as an interior designer. Moreover, I want some of her time to enjoy a pint of beer in the Yellow Jack.

Lots of love, Thea,

Your friend, Mona ❤️

Edited by Ontimedude
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • lewhiskas changed the title to www.mobler.com | 🔴MØBLER⚪ Home and Comfort | Interior Design, Renovation, Appliances, Tools