What are your strengths & weaknesses as a roleplayer?

Shaderz

Strengths: I develop a character and make him close to flawless plot wise. Legal RP. Dedicated and reliable to my circle of RP. Friendly and able to make a lot of new friends oocly as well. Open to anything, even explicit RP. Able to separate IC from OOC.
Weaknesses: Very picky and annoyed by small things that ruin my immersion. Disgusted by japanese-lesbian Rpers to the point of ALT+F4. Can't play alts with the same passion I play my main. Very opinionated. And I make a lot of typos which I spot them like 2 seconds later.

Edited by Gambler

Strengths: I dont self insert myself into a character, I play to lose, create interesting rp for people involved, play characters without perfect facial features/genes, dont mix IC and OOC, and usually take an few weeks or a month to develop a character for things to make sense on a character rather than rush it and ruin the fun for myself and others around

Weaknesses: spend tons of time doing research and coming up with uncommon character concepts but rarely actually stick to them due to being unable to find people that stick to that sort of RP for longer than a week

Strengths

• Roleplaying a female, especially for someone who's a dude OOC.
  • Roleplaying in street gangs and organized crime, these two are my top two gotos.
  • Roleplaying an illegal character with emotions, and an actual lifepath behind the character.
  • Continuing a character for a prolonged period of time.
  • Development and story telling, considering I write a lot in real life it sort of transitions to roleplaying on the game.

Weaknesses:

• Roleplaying a character that's a civilian / 100% legal.
  • Roleplaying a male as certain concepts don't give me a proper vibe.
  • I tend to do one life characters more or less regularly which most people find annoying, but I only character kill myself with this rule if it was proper roleplay behind it. (Essentially meaning, it's not fully a one life character, but instead a character to be CKed if their execution makes sense and is roleplayed properly)
  • Prison roleplay, it's something I've tried to get into and each and every time I just can't; unless it's on a character that isn't designated entirely for prison, that's the exception.

Strengths: Magnificent erper with lots of experience and superb emotes to create an unique environment and have players immersed.

Weakness: Erp has taken over and ruined my life. Lots of characters with unique concepts that just end up whoring themselves out to satisfy my addiction. Slow speed due to only typing with one hand.

• Upvote 2
Just now, Rease said:

Strengths: Magnificent erper with lots of experience and superb emotes to create an unique environment and have players immersed.

Weakness: Erp has taken over and ruined my life. Lots of characters with unique concepts that just end up whoring themselves out to satisfy my addiction. Slow speed due to only typing with one hand.

Plenty of extensive, long, immersive ERP sessions with this guy! 

• Upvote 3
  • Wuhtah locked this topic