What are your strengths & weaknesses as a roleplayer?

Shaderz

Strengths: I like to facilitate RP and like to create new scenes and vivid descriptions as well as inviting situations for people to join into. I'm happy to RP very basic pedestrian scenes and roles. I consider myself at my best in a large crowded environment or in 1 to 1 RP.

Weaknesses: I bounce off of the RP that I'm given, and if people around me are stiff or don't vibe with the RP bait I offer I tend to freeze up. I struggle in small groups especially if the conversation doesn't flow naturally, and tend to zone out unless I'm being personally engaged, remaining in the sidelines.

41 minutes ago, Koko said:

Strengths: I like to facilitate RP and like to create new scenes and vivid descriptions as well as inviting situations for people to join into. I'm happy to RP very basic pedestrian scenes and roles. I consider myself at my best in a large crowded environment or in 1 to 1 RP.

Weaknesses: I bounce off of the RP that I'm given, and if people around me are stiff or don't vibe with the RP bait I offer I tend to freeze up. I struggle in small groups especially if the conversation doesn't flow naturally, and tend to zone out unless I'm being personally engaged, remaining in the sidelines.

this

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic