What are your strengths & weaknesses as a roleplayer?

Shaderz

Strengths

• I think I'm really good at keeping conflicts going IC. Small grudges that my character has against others. Far to often I see people who have beef, figure it out and immediately put it behind them OR leadership who views even the slightest animosity between two characters as an issue that's worthy of a massive sit down.

Weaknesses

• I have strong convictions in my beliefs and it can lead me to sometimes be self righteous. However regardless of my hot headiness on the forums, I'm very approachable over discord and in private. 

Law Enforcement is one of my strongest suits, and than any kind of criminal role-play. My main focus always been to inspire people and show them whole passion in it. And it usually works and people around me end up taking things bit more serious and enjoy the whole fun in RP.

My weaknesses, well..none role-play related, I used to get over my head with staff during some situation, that..well used to be my only weakness, silly head of mine, hehe.

Strengths: Differentiating all of my characters and give them all a personality different from one another. Also, from my time creating short stories in high school,  I'm really good at doing roleplay where I can kind of create a picture in somebodies head of what's happening. It's not just words on a screen when you read it you can actually visualize what's happening in your head, even if script wise you cant see it.

Weakness: I have always made a somewhat poorly fleshed out character I struggle to make them all unique and at the same time making them fully fleshed out. My main issue is I have ADHD and due to this I've never sat down and wrote a character idea down and really planned it out, and if I dont do it right away my mind will drift elsewhere and I just end up making the character. This is something I'm working on with my newest character it's a constant OOC demand for me to work it out.

• Wuhtah locked this topic