• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

[TWITCH] - ChemistryManJiri

** xXHotMeatHeadXx1 started following the channel and after he leaves a comment: **
"Ao homie, mention how Chinese and Jap's are inferior to Koreans and amma drop a fat dono"

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(((OOC NOTE : There is no (Or at least there shouldn't be) a Twitch channel named ChemistryManJiri, if there is, it's pure coincidence. This is purely IC and is in no way a form of OOC advertisement,

**User BigManInLittleSeoul donates $5 with the message: "77777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

- ChemistryManJiri is now live! - - Chat is live! - (( @Weeb, @TNG))

Just now, Weeb said:

** Mod MikeLOL types in chat **

"3.0+1.0 coming soon. HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

**Jiri pauses the game, or rather, stops playing.**

"YOOOOO! That's true, I actually fucking forgot about that!"

**He goes on Google, asking for the release date.**

"JEEESUS, time fucking flies. Dude I'm so hyped, man. I'm going to die if it's shit."

**Jiri is too erratic that his headset and the shoe on his head falls off, he grabs and puts the headset back on.**

"Nothing will ever top Evangelion, ever. Not even overrated, it's perfect, that's just facts. If you don't agree, you're from Yuktobania."

1 minute ago, Jax said:

** xXHotMeatHeadXx1 started following the channel and after he leaves a comment: **
"Ao homie, mention how Chinese and Jap's are inferior to Koreans and amma drop a fat dono"

"Thanks for the follow ex, ex, Hot Meat Head ex, ex, one!..Ao homie, mentio-..Oooh. No sir, I do not do things such as these, I'd hate to get banned or hurt someone."

**Jiri briefly focuses on Minecraft.**

"Magna Carta on PS2 was pretty lit."

** Avioli lurks for a good while before following the stream. She soon sends off a message, almost at the same time of following. **

"Is this vanilla or modded or whatever?"

3 minutes ago, Pandy said:

** Avioli lurks for a good while before following the stream. She soon sends off a message, almost at the same time of following. **

"Is this vanilla or modded or whatever?"

"Yeah it's all vanilla for now, people kinda outvoted good games such as Ace Combat and Insurgency, so I kinda downloaded it on the go, but I haven't explored all the recent updates at all so, more to discover for me still! And thanks for the follow! Hope you're having a good day!"

2 minutes ago, Gryphboi said:

**User gh0striderfig types in the chat.**
"Fallout NV The Frontier soon?"

"VERY SOON! I'm setting up my Fallout for it first. I have to replay through New California and all, I heard it's kinda tied to Frontier, would hate to miss something. In the meantime I'm thinking of hosting a session over something I made, called Oneiric."

2 minutes ago, Woona said:

** User LSCoolguy69 types into the chat. **

"looking good man followed"

"Thanks bro! You look good, hope you're having a wonderful evening, thanks for joining me, how's it going dude?"

** Mod MikeLOL types to the chat. **

"Yo chat, we thinkin of makin Jiri's face into emojis for the subs in this channel. What emojis u wanna see?"

Edited by Weeb

** Avioli waits a bit before replying. **

"Haven't really played Minecraft much since like... 2014 or something. The new animals are cool though and all the ocean stuff I guess. The nether is just hella confusing now though"

"So guys, I was thinking, I'm like a chemistry student right and sometimes I get to do neat stuff in the labs. I have to ask faculty if it's possible but I'd very much like to take you guys on board. I have this superconductor project that's great, it's a flying magnet, can't get any better than that. It took me a while to get it to work but it's perfect. We could also do like some fun stuff, while remaining safe. I could show you various reactions that look super cool, if you guys want?"

1 minute ago, Pandy said:

** Avioli waits a bit before replying. **

"Haven't really played Minecraft much since like... 2014 or something. The new animals are cool though and all the ocean stuff I guess. The nether is just hella confusing now though"

"Yeaaah! There's like raiding mobs now, like actual pillagers and all, the villages look better too, I didn't explore underwater though, that shit scares me, fuck that."