"Masks" that aren't masks should be in the clothing store, not mask store

Orcaninja

This shouldn't be in the mask store. Facial clothing that doesn't cover the face should be in the clothing store in its own category. 

cff92e47e2773feb8497039e0ca0db38.jpg

This is #122, also shouldn't be here.

adad3fa579be93822e32a73c3ecfa47f.png

Not sure what was here.

dc6d03c939a60a1bb1f6db1251907c82.jpg

2fffdc9da630452a0289f3f3cbf361bc.png

8c509b8f7e5706daa3fdda94b2471f73.png

Edited by Orcaninja
  • Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Orcaninja said:

That's a selfish approach. Simply because something wrong don't impact you doesn't mean it shouldn't be fixed.  This can be fixed along with the numerous other flaws in the clothing store and mask store.  

the fact that you can buy a mask on the street doesnt "impact" anybody sir, atleast give an example of how and why

1 hour ago, JoeSlice said:

the fact that you can buy a mask on the street doesnt "impact" anybody sir, atleast give an example of how and why

Off the top of my head, that's an earpiece so it'd more than likely be used by a security agency or the government if they chose to do so. Or frankly, anyone else who wanted that for their roleplay.

It doesn't belong in a mask store because it does not conceal the person's face. As it stands the MASK is taken IC it's not just clothing. If a picture of my character having that item on doesn't explain why it shouldn't be a MASK I don't know what to say. 

53 minutes ago, Orcaninja said:

Off the top of my head, that's an earpiece so it'd more than likely be used by a security agency or the government if they chose to do so. Or frankly, anyone else who wanted that for their roleplay.

It doesn't belong in a mask store because it does not conceal the person's face. As it stands the MASK is taken IC it's not just clothing. If a picture of my character having that item on doesn't explain why it shouldn't be a MASK I don't know what to say. 

Tbh it can be used to put on a different mask in the type of a helmet, if anybody had an earpiece it'd be powergame for them to say that it's a mask :D

Then it shouldn't be in the mask store like I said originally. Honestly, don't see the point of this being argued against. Its level of importance will determine its implementation. There's not an excuse for leaving this as it is.

I've updated the topic with more masks that don't cover the face.