Why are guns so damn expensive?

SpeedOfThought

29 minutes ago, ScottieP said:

on that note more CK's should be forced so people will think before they do something.

I agree. Criminals and civilians should be at an equal risk of a forced CK if they make a poor decision when in danger. The currently one-sided dynamic is outdated and giving criminals little risk of repercussion for poor quality roleplay.

Edited by DasFroggy
7 minutes ago, eTaylor said:

I’ve never been in the report section for a robbery 👀 

I'm just saying bro, I wouldn't conduct robberies based off from the stigma & typical BF400 all black hopping off with a alt-2-alt pf gun type shit I'm seeing. 

Just now, MCB666 said:

I'm just saying bro, I wouldn't conduct robberies based off from the stigma & typical BF400 all black hopping off with a alt-2-alt pf gun type shit I'm seeing. 

Well yeah, but they stand out like a sore thumb. I’m surprised they don’t get spectated more often. I weren’t talking about that. 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, eTaylor said:

Well yeah, but they stand out like a sore thumb. I’m surprised they don’t get spectated more often. I weren’t talking about that. 

They do, but they can be especially annoying when just shamelessly circling around a big line of expensive cars parked in front of a expensive restaurant at 8pm harassing customers.

41 minutes ago, Certified Lover Boy Jola said:

yeah lets not waste resources, keep a dirty gun and risk 30 to life lol.

Not sure about the rest of ur point, but keeping a dirty gun is common. If you want I can link some documentaries. Gang members sell their used guns and even buy guns that have murders on them in the states. Why do you think guns are so cheap in Chicago? 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Pathway said:

Not sure about the rest of ur point, but keeping a dirty gun is common. If you want I can link some documentaries. Gang members sell their used guns and even buy guns that have murders on them in the states. Why do you think guns are so cheap in Chicago? 

Because guns are cheap? I like how we're equating gun use to black gangs/gangs in general like they're the only ones that use them, even still any logical person would not risk 30 to life to sell a gun for 100 bucks because they're "down bad" just because we see it in a couple movies doesn't make it logical especially in 2021 where people get convicted over hair strains on a crime scene, of course people do it but let's not act like a vast majority of people are dumb enough to sell a hot gun to a kid who'll probably rat if they get caught.

https://www.propublica.org/article/how-chicago-gets-its-guns

https://apnews.com/article/64e34cffb7db4dc7bf9bcda2ea201ea7

1 hour ago, SpeedOfThought said:

What I'm saying is that if I have a legal character, I'm most likely going to have a gun on me just to protect myself, and others. An example of this would be if I witnessed a robbery, I could try to stop it. You say to keep it stashed so you don't lose it, but the point of buying a gun is to use it for protection. Therefore, I'm going to want to have it on me most of the time, because I never know when I might need it.

You're a legal character? Firearms are extremely cheap.