Habbo RP

Broncos10

11 minutes ago, Alexion said:

I played Habbo for a fair few years in 2009-2012 and administrated MafiaRPG there for a while. There's loads of us still lurking around and playing actively. I was Alexion/Samuel-Amadeo there.

@Kings@Hollywood Boulevard

@Visceral

Johnny Pepe, Enrico Florenzo around 05 - 07ish. Stopped playing and went to LSRP around 2009

The room where boys became men:

kings1.PNG

cameo by @Kings

Edited by Visceral
  • Upvote 2

nuts to think a topic like this is being made in 2021 haha, i started playing habbo when i was 9-10 and started hanging out with MafiaRPG rpers and roleplaying a little while after that. I thank those guys so much. I went on to win countless fastest typer games due to them.

5 hours ago, MickeyO said:

Where it all started...

Feedback - Habbo Avatar Feedback. | DevBest.com - Community of Developers &  Gamers

Habbo Mafia RP, `H`, and WWE RP...the memories.

I havent seen a picture like that in about 10 years. Most of all those 'mods' at the time were lost I was told. Used to one was a banner on one of the old UK forums for it, the last supper with all the original bosses/names of that time.

2 minutes ago, Éireann said:

I havent seen a picture like that in about 10 years. Most of all those 'mods' at the time were lost I was told. Used to one was a banner on one of the old UK forums for it, the last supper with all the original bosses/names of that time.

Post the Valentino sports bar pic so its immortalised here for a while longer lol

• Kenth locked this topic