Habbo RP

Broncos10

7 minutes ago, Vercazi said:

I'm pretty sure we used to knock around together on there. I think I was Paolo-Vercazi on there, but it's been so long and I went through a few names, it's hard to remember.

That we did with Tom, pretty certain we havent spoken in a decade! Add us if your on discord Matt-P#4551.

1 minute ago, Éireann said:

That we did with Tom, pretty certain we havent spoken in a decade! Add us if your on discord Matt-P#4551.

Jesus, hello mate. That's mad. Of course, how can I forget Tom as well - what happened to him? I'm not on discord and I'm not even setup on this server yet, but I recently found it and it caught my interest. Who knows what the future holds! 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Vercazi said:

Jesus, hello mate. That's mad. Of course, how can I forget Tom as well - what happened to him? I'm not on discord and I'm not even setup on this server yet, but I recently found it and it caught my interest. Who knows what the future holds! 

Aye do get setup man, I've spoke with Tom recently (Last month or so) Mad how we all catch up during a pandemic. I've his disc aswell, try the server out man, alot to do. 

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...
On 2/3/2021 at 4:51 PM, Loria said:

Cem from MafiaRPG/Moblife here. I'm also Loria on LSRP.

Man like Cem what you saying bro, it's Dee if you remember me.

On 2/2/2021 at 7:36 PM, MickeyO said:

Where it all started...

Feedback - Habbo Avatar Feedback. | DevBest.com - Community of Developers &  Gamers

Habbo Mafia RP, `H`, and WWE RP...the memories.

Can't believe this is still out there. I made this one here painstakingly on Microsoft paint, pixel to pixel.

• 3 months later...
  • Kenth locked this topic