Habbo RP

Broncos10

I was MackemRyan on there.

The harsh streets of Habbo Hotel. I didn't do anything significant on there, was only involved in MobLife (or MRPG, unsure what the name it was under back then) for a couple of months before making the switch over to LS:RP with a couple of lads. Mental how many of us are still roleplaying after learning our trade on Habbo Hotel.

Edited by Hollywood Boulevard
17 minutes ago, Hollywood Boulevard said:

I was MackemRyan on there.

The harsh streets of Habbo Hotel. I didn't do anything significant on there, was only involved in MobLife (or MRPG, unsure what the name it was under back then) for a couple of months before making the switch over to LS:RP with a couple of lads. Mental how many of us are still roleplaying after learning our trade on Habbo Hotel.

Yeah I don't think we will ever truly appreciate the effect Habbo had on RP as a whole. The mass exodus to LSRP led to the hay day on that server, many of the best contributors to the illegal faction and legislative scene were Habbo people. It really is fantastic to see those diehards still going at it in 2021 on that shitty hotel. I have now reconnected with people on GTAW from there I haven't spoken to in almost 15 years. Madness

Just now, Visceral said:

Yeah I don't think we will ever truly appreciate the effect Habbo had on RP as a whole. The mass exodus to LSRP led to the hay day on that server, many of the best contributors to the illegal faction and legislative scene were Habbo people. It really is fantastic to see those diehards still going at it in 2021 on that shitty hotel. I have now reconnected with people on GTAW from there I haven't spoken to in almost 15 years. Madness

Completely agree. I genuinely don't know how there's still a small group managing to roleplay on there still, attempting to carry on the legacy that so many of his left behind many years ago. The last time I checked they averaged one room during a full day with approximately 8/10 people inside so they deserve the praise for being dedicated to keeping it alive when others have abandoned it for better things.

Same with me when I joined this community, as well. Met lads I ain't spoke with in 5+ years, been real good catching up with them. 

29 minutes ago, Éireann said:

This one? - Even now I'm still annoyed about the photos not working.

Sonnys.PNG

Yeah that's the one. What a place. No matter what the day's RP events entailed, everyone could always land down to Valentino's in the evening for a mocha. 

You're right its very sad, have any of the old photo/sticky walls been recorded anywhere?

51 minutes ago, Visceral said:

Yeah that's the one. What a place. No matter what the day's RP events entailed, everyone could always land down to Valentino's in the evening for a mocha. 

You're right its very sad, have any of the old photo/sticky walls been recorded anywhere?

Was always for a bit of craic before enforcement of IC and OOC, Specially the late nights when Aaron (Santino Mancini), Liam (Zamboo) and a few others appeared, oxygen tank for the laughter back then. All the photos there is no record of them now but I know what used to be on them, they were for the Sports Bar Wall of Fame, regulars, good people etc who always appeared and those who rose up to the top at the time. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/1/2021 at 4:23 PM, Éireann said:

From the original MafiaRPG 05-11/12 on .co.uk, Mario-Valentino, Anthony-Zizzo back when you had Blee/Harloni, Mezza, Lucchesi, Florenzo etc. Came back last year to the version on boon, now MobLife, so shocked to see it still going after 15-16 years.

I'm pretty sure we used to knock around together on there. I think I was Paolo-Vercazi on there, but it's been so long and I went through a few names, it's hard to remember.

• Kenth locked this topic