Providing options to property owners in the UCP to give permission to other tenants to hand out keys themselves.

Robby

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 3:07 PM, Robby said:

It has been a month now since I put up this suggestion, and I was wondering if there has anything been done already? I'm just wondering, since due to different activity times of our members at the Pacific Bluffs Beach Resort, and only @Fenrirbeing able to hand out keys since he is owning all the buildings, it appears our business idea is bleeding rather harshly.

It cannot be that it takes almost up to a week to get new members sorted with keys, and it is quite the pain until you get to the point, where you can actually hand them out.

We have plenty of managers at the resort, and everyone realistically would be able to hand them out.

@Mike @Everett
I hate being annoying or to give off an impression like that, but it has been quite some time now. Has this idea been forwarded? Is there anything that is being discussed or done?

Currently, we have resulted to the option that I own all the buildings scriptwise, which only allows for me to hand out the keys to individuals. The problem is though, we at the resort have over 30 active memberships, and at least 40+ people who get access to it, alongside 10-20 staff which go through the business page.

We have a clear seperation from /tenants to /bmanager to have a better overview who has scriptwise access to the complex.

Due to a lease update, the ownership went back to another person and I got about ten people waiting for keys, as there is obviously the timezone struggle and lack of availability on all sides.

Having this suggestion up would not only ease my life and give me more time to roleplay, but also for a lot of other people facing similar problems.

A response would be highly appreciated.

• Upvote 3
32 minutes ago, Robby said:

@Mike @Everett
I hate being annoying or to give off an impression like that, but it has been quite some time now. Has this idea been forwarded? Is there anything that is being discussed or done?

Currently, we have resulted to the option that I own all the buildings scriptwise, which only allows for me to hand out the keys to individuals. The problem is though, we at the resort have over 30 active memberships, and at least 40+ people who get access to it, alongside 10-20 staff which go through the business page.

We have a clear seperation from /tenants to /bmanager to have a better overview who has scriptwise access to the complex.

Due to a lease update, the ownership went back to another person and I got about ten people waiting for keys, as there is obviously the timezone struggle and lack of availability on all sides.

Having this suggestion up would not only ease my life and give me more time to roleplay, but also for a lot of other people facing similar problems.

A response would be highly appreciated.

I'll poke them about it, see if they can provide a response to the thread. 

• 2 months later...
On 3/8/2021 at 11:08 AM, Mike said:

I'll poke them about it, see if they can provide a response to the thread. 

Hello Mike,

Just checking in here if there has been any progress, its been another three months and I didn't want to trouble with constant bumps of this topic.

• Have there been any talks about this suggestion?
  • Is this suggestion even possible?
  • Can I just give up the idea of this ever being implemented?

All the best o/

13 hours ago, Robby said:

Hello Mike,

Just checking in here if there has been any progress, its been another three months and I didn't want to trouble with constant bumps of this topic.

• Have there been any talks about this suggestion?
  • Is this suggestion even possible?
  • Can I just give up the idea of this ever being implemented?

All the best o/

Hey, there's not much I can do. I've sent the topic again to see what's happening.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Kyra locked and unlocked this topic
  • Kyra locked this topic