Providing options to property owners in the UCP to give permission to other tenants to hand out keys themselves.

Robby

44 minutes ago, Karner said:

Owner, Manager, Tenant? The natural hierarchy of a rented property kinda thing. I can see that.

Yeah or instead of Manager Co-Owner or something?  Then you can decide if one can give out keys or if they can decide on property functions like allowing tenants to map etc. 

It has been a month now since I put up this suggestion, and I was wondering if there has anything been done already? I'm just wondering, since due to different activity times of our members at the Pacific Bluffs Beach Resort, and only @Fenrirbeing able to hand out keys since he is owning all the buildings, it appears our business idea is bleeding rather harshly.

It cannot be that it takes almost up to a week to get new members sorted with keys, and it is quite the pain until you get to the point, where you can actually hand them out.

We have plenty of managers at the resort, and everyone realistically would be able to hand them out.

• Kyra locked and unlocked this topic
  • Kyra locked this topic