Limit the Facebrowser ''NSFW'' content

Levitate

TIME TO STOP  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Biscuit said:

People do care believe it or not...

Some people wish to not ERP, some people are heavily against ERP and even flame others for doing it, some people love ERP. The issue then becomes making it friendly for the best of both worlds.

FOR EXAMPLE; At work I regularly browse facebrowser cause I'm a rebel and there's some pretty solid memes being reposted there and there's quite a few NSFW posts that pop up in my feed.

If facebook, twitter, 9gag and other platforms have an NSFW filter, why not let facebrowser have one?

I agree in the fact that it's probably not the most important issue, I still have to fix the scroll-loading issue where if you scroll down for too long your facebrowser will eat up all of your ram and make your browser crash, that's something I gotta fix up sooner or later, but maybe in the future it may come in handy to implement?

I wouldn't be against the idea of a NSFW tag that allowed you to toggle what showed up on your feed if it was a quick fix but then again if you openly allow people to post NSFW content on the website KNOWING it's NSFW won't that almost encourage people to post it more? Wouldn't be an issue if you toggled to not see NSFW results but it sounds like OP doesn't like the idea of NSFW content as a whole, not just seeing it. 

2 minutes ago, Yoak said:

your reply reeks of you being guilty of doing it. Just load up the hub bro, FB titties aint worth polluting a decent roleplay server

Little early for a movie but I appreciate the projection either way. 

At this point, as a player that is not against ERP nor PRO it, I would consider a more viable option to make a different platform (AKA straight only fans), connected to the payment system (If possible) so you can straight pay TO THE CHARACTER, not a shady main. 
But again, if something like this happens, either an admin team (or player team) has to supervise the project, like said, to see if it's ACTUALLY roleplayed. 

Edited by Levitate
  • Developer

As the developer from Facebrowser, I'd like to say we're already actively discussing this subject within our Facebrowser moderation team.

We've decided that it's falling under rule 19, because we also have IRL MINORS on the Facebrowser site. All the NSFW public content is allowed to be reported and will be removed immediately. Repeatedly posting it after having your content removed will result in a ban from the site and possible administrative actions against you within the game.

NSFW in private such as DM's is allowed as this is not in plain view of the other users who might not consent to it. Be careful who you send stuff to, keep rule 19 in account.

• Upvote 5