Limit the Facebrowser ''NSFW'' content

Levitate

TIME TO STOP  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Towbie said:

but it doesn't change the fact that people make characters just to earn money to later on change their names.

What your mentioning is ERP characters in general, which by definition is a character who's only purpose is to ERP.

This suggestion isn't to combat ERP characters, for that I'd foward you to game suggestions or rule suggestions, rather it's a facebrowser suggestion.

Just now, Biscuit said:

What your mentioning is ERP characters in general, which by definition is a character who's only purpose is to ERP.

This suggestion isn't to combat ERP characters, for that I'd foward you to game suggestions or rule suggestions, rather it's a facebrowser suggestion.

That's very true, but a lot of the "OnlyFans"-type characters don't exist in game, or they do but nobody plays on them. It's just a cash grab.

Or I can just make a fucking onlyfans platform for GTA:W and redirect everyone from facebrowser to go there...

EDIT: oh jesus no why did i think this, the webservers are not gonna be able to handle that much erotica at once.

Edited by Biscuit
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
2 minutes ago, Biscuit said:

Characters who's only purpose is to ERP and characters who earn money based on sexual content are quite different imo. Cause the former actually are not sex workers of any kind usually.

Okay so my suggestion got wrong. It's not about the NSFW picture, that are public , but more like the ERP characters, more so about it's number rather than the content.
No, I don't want to stop it because, okay it's IC, real life situation, but also NERF the money situation on it. 

Just now, Levitate said:

Okay so my suggestion got wrong. It's not about the NSFW picture, that are public , but more like the ERP characters, more so about it's number rather than the content.
No, I don't want to stop it because, okay it's IC, real life situation, but also NERF the money situation on it. 

mechanics 2.0 electric boogaloo