Limit the Facebrowser ''NSFW'' content

Levitate

TIME TO STOP  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, first of all I am not here to hate or something, but in my POV, this is way out of control.  We got the point where people start making characters only for ''NSFW'' work (aka onlyfans) just to get some money. And I don't mean 100-500$, I MEAN 10K-20K and hell over 100.000$. It got that bad that I can only do it for one month, get tons of cash, pay some money for a NC and new POV. Completly fucks up economy
And the only thing you need is menyoo, some mods and that's it. NO RP what so ever.

My suggestion is, either Facebrowser MOD team take care of this stuff, by limiting the pages or such, or the Rule team (don't know exactly the name) get a rule for it. 

Edited by Levitate
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

But, this is already disallowed. FB Moderation is fast. As in, FAST. Very fucking fast.

Report it, and in 5 mintues its gone.

That's a lie because I can point out numerous accounts that are still up despite being reported.

Just now, ThatDutchPerson said:

But, this is already disallowed. FB Moderation is fast. As in, FAST. Very fucking fast.

Report it, and in 5 mintues its gone.

And tell me how a rule suggestion is an IC situation? I don't talk about the PUBLIC NSFW pics, more like the NUMBER of players that do it.