LSPD, Realism & My Removal

roozles

Hello. 
I will be starting this message with a warning to everyone. No direct bashing at anyone will be allowed.
I suggest everyone to think twice about what they are going to post on this topic.
As we all know how this is going to turn out, a topic where supporters and non-supporters of past leadership will bash each other, so I highly suggest everyone not to. 
Legal Faction Management leadership have decided to change the current LSPD leadership due to many reasons.
The current leadership has proven itself borderline impossible to work with and denied any sort of co-operation with LFM.
Complaining that LFM did not support the faction is basically being a hypocrite. LFM members supported this faction above and beyond, spending all of their free time, till early morning times, to deal with every issue that raised up from and about the faction - all of this while getting zero support and respect back from the leadership. 
A change was due to be done for a long time and was always delayed in order to give plenty of more chances to the leadership to correct itself.  I can keep going, showing proofs, pictures, or whatever but I won't lower myself to the level of this topic that really has no intention.

A reason was asked and a reason was given. 

I wish Roozles the best of luck with whatever he does and hopefully, he'll understand that this is a game and that no action is a personal one. 

Roozles was absolutely not removed as a consequence of his push for realism or his changes. Legal Faction Management is still committed to progressing many of the changes that Roozles' had begun and will work with the new chief to see those realised.

Edited by HaveADream
  • Upvote 12
  • Applaud 7

I am a high ranking member of the Metropolitan Division within the LSPD, one of the leading heads in the division. I was incredibly disappointed to see such a good leader's ambitions get put down. You were taking the faction into the right direction by pushing realism changes and toughening up quality standards. We were actively trying to push a level of realism and fairness under your leadership within our Metropolitan Division which comprises of K-9, A Platoon and SWAT. We also tried our best to push such changes throughout other avenues in the faction.

You did an excellent job and were an incredible leader.

I feel like this is exactly what PD needed to improve, and I think mister Roozles over here positively impacted PD as a Chief of Police and it's incredibly disheartening to see him being pushed out even though he was making a good change to PD.

47 minutes ago, roozles said:

faction members kept bringing up the argument that illegal role-players were not that good at role-playing, therefore we shouldn't improve.

lol guilty as charged whats an roleplay...

man... sorry things didnt work out for you ;-;

Edited by downasshyna

24 minutes ago, Flemwad said:

Mostly everyone above is a member of the clique. It’s a group of individuals that hang out in a locked channel and seldom speak with anyone outside of their group, minus a few who are perfectly fine.  All policies changed weren’t bad and I can’t dispute that. I’m only speaking about the conduct OOOCLY.

We are a roleplay server after all.  You immediately implanted primary and secondary assignments which was a disaster from the start. Low level people, outside of your clique, began to see demotions. Secondary assignments or assignments not see as “important” were neglected. As a result, property left those areas for the primary assignments. 

Then there’s Marquis Wilson. I’ll try to remain professional on this subject, but he was known to be on a fast track up. In fact, I recall management stepping in because he was skipping ranks. The same was done for the inner circle people. 

The issue and why I believe their removal is justified centers on their OOC conduct. They didn’t act very Faction Leader like. They ignored people and simply attended to their agenda. They only cared about people in their group and it can be seen across the department. The fifty+ complaints were not a mystery. It was a faction in turmoil. 

I applaud server management for taking the appropriate action against them. While I think it was delayed a bit too long, it’s nonetheless greatly appreciated. 

Fucked up. Still editing.
I have to sadly agree with this. I respect the good that was done, but it's far overshadowed by the bad it brought with it. Flemwad wasn't joking. A huge amount of people felt underappreciated, and rightfully so. Favoritism was/is rampant, and if you aren't conforming to "their" norms, you're left out in the cold. People who spent over a year busting their asses to get places were thrown back to favor those that did conform. Rather than accept the fact people are inherintly different and accept that, along with the fact that people have their own personalities. Those same people were ostracized internally and put on a black list. Who's only offense was being different and not sharing the same ideologies. 

People who aren't in the faction will almost never see or hear this. 

People that complained, people that wanted to change things, people that had their own idea's to improve the faction that didn't correspond with "their" view. People that prioritized fun. Those were all ostracized, and yes. I'll say it. Bullied to the point where the only option left was to leave the faction all together. 3/4th of the resignations the past weeks, disguised as "Work suddenly increased. School suddenly started, Priorities suddenly changed", were all disguised reasons to not further add to the drama, been told so one-on-one nearly every time. 

There's no denying positive changes were made. But again, far overshadowed by the negative things brought forward. The rank & file (taking up majority of the faction's slots) were ignored, same people being promoted each week. List goes on. 

Back in Smokey's day. We had a thing called "Chiefs hour" or something similar. Where Smokey'd invite everyone in his office at once, and hold a civil discord on what people's grievances are. Immediate issues that need resolving, thoughts & opinions. Ever since Smokey left. None of that. I tried approaching people multiple times, and I rarely if ever got a reply back. Claiming transparency and being pure & innocent, but at the same time only talking and interacting with the same friends group, behind locked doors. 

Edited by Kenshi Haroku
  • Upvote 4

I don't have a lot to add but as a Illegal roleplayer it would have been good to see these changes implemented and actual realistic police responses or general knowledge of American law, I can't say how many times I've seen whole police sections show up for the most smallest situations and a heap of other issues like the blatant metagaming and robotic personalities some officers have. I wish the LSPD the best with this transition of power and hope it can get through this turmoil times.

Edited by RoyalPainter

Even tho I've no inside view of the whole situation, the changes that should have been made sound awesome to me but since that can't be everything, what were the accusations that lead to roozles removal?

Edited by Winsley
12 minutes ago, Sharvit said:

Hello. 
I will be starting this message with a warning to everyone. No direct bashing at anyone will be allowed.
I suggest everyone to think twice about what they are going to post on this topic.
As we all know how this is going to turn out, a topic where supporters and non-supporters of past leadership will bash each other, so I highly suggest everyone not to. 
Legal Faction Management leadership have decided to change the current LSPD leadership due to many reasons.
The current leadership has proven itself borderline impossible to work with and denied any sort of co-operation with LFM.
Complaining that LFM did not support the faction is basically being a hypocrite. LFM members supported this faction above and beyond, spending all of their free time, till early morning times, to deal with every issue that raised up from and about the faction - all of this while getting zero support and respect back from the leadership. 
A change was due to be done for a long time and was always delayed in order to give plenty of more chances to the leadership to correct itself.  I can keep going, showing proofs, pictures, or whatever but I won't lower myself to the level of this topic that really has no intention.
A reason was asked and a reason was given. 
I wish Roozles the best of luck with whatever he does and hopefully, he'll understand that this is a game and that no action is a personal one. 

If the reason for his removal aren't related to the changes he wished to bring, I hope that idea isn't dropped out then, since those changes would bring nothing but improvements to PD.

• Upvote 1

Absolute joke. I will try to say this in the most respectful way I can. The amount of people that left PD for SD during your 'leadership' (or tried to) was a lot. it's nice that you have your friends vouching for you in this thread (all of them posting appreciations and all) but that was not at all the reality. You got reported a lot of times for being biased and though, I left PD shortly after you, cannot say anything in regards to that.

The previous PD leader didn't have such problems, I can say that connor won't so maybe the faction and the people weren't the problem. You talk about bringing 'realism'- well that can be debated again and again.

I'm not sure if you remember me or our encounter and I hope you don't. I received an OOC faction warning from PD and I wanted to contest it with the LFM. Why? Because it was OOC and it was wrong- and I remember mentioning it and you instantly hopping in my TS channel, telling me off about how there will be a lot of 'problems' and I would be in the middle of it. Obviously, it doesn't sound too bad right now- but your tone at that time clearly showed that your OOC ego jumped due to your IC position- and frankly- that is where problems arise. After which, I transferred to SD (the greatest decision ever by the way) and all I heard after was how bad a 'Chief' you and your the friends who you rewarded were.

This will be the first and last reply I will make on this topic- but I believe it's 100% important for clear transparency where you have your friends posting replies on the topics- vouching for you. 🙂

I am very confused and surprised with roozles' removal. There is no justification at all. This Department has never had a more active Command Staff team that is attempting to improve the Department. To keep it short; I have been role playing for a lot of years, and I was on LS:RP. This is exactly the same, and will end the same way. You should have accepted the stability that roozles offered to you, and actually let both legal and illegal role players enjoy the server.

• Nervous locked this topic
  • Nervous unlocked and locked this topic