Club Characters + Drugs & Alcohol

aldo

3 hours ago, Koko said:

This 200%. As a pretty dedicated Club RPer, massive interiors are probably Club RP's worst enemy. A gigantic interior with 20 people looks empty. A small interior with 20 people looks packed and it encourages losing yourself in the crowd.

I don't care how stylish your Club is. 99% of people IRL go to Clubs for the same reason: the buzz of the crowd and the promise of something interesting happening. Nothing interesting happens if there's three groups of people awkwardly dancing in opposite corners of a massive hall while two other groups sit down to chat casually while rave music is being blasted at them.

Worst of it all? Larger clubs that are filled with an excessive amount of light just lags every thing to the extent that it's not even enjoyable.

8 hours ago, DLimit said:

Worst of it all? Larger clubs that are filled with an excessive amount of light just lags every thing to the extent that it's not even enjoyable.

+1, not even an rtx3080 can handle them, from +100fps to 40 and even less than 30.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lop said:

Because regardless of where the club is or what vibe and usual population it RPly has, it's a server wide broadcast and all the sportscar driving supermodels suddenly walk into the Grunge Pub like drones to a pod.

You're not wrong but I don't see how that changes anything.

Good example of the environment I had in mind was something akin to La Vida (?) in Rancho - it's deep enough in south-central that your typical clubgoer from Rockford isn't going to take the risk leaving the majority of customers gangbangers, bikers and illegal stragglers. IF they show up and start acting stupid they're going to be dealt with pretty quickly.

I agree that people should roleplay drinking and driving properly, this has been an issue in the nights that Cardone has gone out.
Waiting for a taxi as a moron ending up walking to Rancho motel with my friend and yelling at gang-bangers just to run away drunk and giggely. 

We couldve just driven home but this was actually more fun!

Edited by Antonio_Cardone
  • Wuhtah locked this topic