(America Tomorrow) A journalist SILENCED by the LSPD. Is San Andreas turning into a police state?

griggs

Untitled-3.png

January 10th, 10:00 PM

By Dmitry Ostrovsky former chief reporter for VGTRK, author and host of a Russian talk show 'Time to talk', current co-founder and editor-in-chief for America Tomorrow.

The Wasp Nest

As we know and remember from our childhood, every story has a protagonist, a mission that the protagonist has to carry out, an antagonist, trying to disrupt the main protagonist from succeeding in his or her mission and a happy end. This story is a little different though — it doesn't have a happy end. This is a story about how the evil managed to beat the good. This is a story where the main objective of our antagonist is to silence the protagonist; prevent them from disrupting the wasp's nest that is the San Andreas State government and preventing them from outing the truth that we the people so much deserve. Our protagonist is a young woman of twenty three years old. She became a journalist to fight for those who don't have a voice—her mission was and still is to provide a platform to the marginalized; those who are discarded and treated as insignificant by the society, wealthy corporate elites armed with lobbyists with big wallets and most importantly—the State Government. Her work was encroached upon by none other as the entity designed to

msw1M6I.pngsafeguard us from the most sinister and ominous members of our society

the entity that's called the LSPD. Two officers attempted to wrestle her down, as the remaining officer stood and trained his firearm right at Vorobieva's head — as if hoping she'd resist and give him a chance to pull the trigger. Vorobieva — begging for help as she was handcuffed in a violent manner. A sight to behold. The treatment the three officers imposed on her made me think of the Soviet Union; where they would so brutally arrest someone who is not resisting, and is, in fact innocent. All of this resembles a police state — a totalitarian state controlled by a police force that secretly supervises the citizens' activities. Are we turning into Ukraine? A police state where just a couple years ago protests called 'No to police state' took place.

Tip of the iceberg

The police response was overwhelming, they acted and behaved themselves in a manner that is unacceptable for a public servant, and is rather relatable to a police state; where the citizens don't have anything to say, where the brute force and violence reigns.

Today, as of the date of this article's publication, our chief reporter Natalia Vorobieva continues to remain in the custody of the Los Santos Police Department for allegedly "inciting violence at a protest." Her legal team is actively working on setting up a bail bond agreement with the judiciary and eventually build up a defense in order to clear her name.

This is just one of the silencing tools the government has at its full disposal. And all of this happened just moments after one of the officials attempted to calm down the public by giving them a rather generic speech, delivered from a teleprompter, of course. The LSPD's attempt to justify Vorobieva's arrest is described as "overhearing her chanting something from the crowd." — a very asinine explanation. But what's more interesting is the fact how the officers pinpointed Vorobieva out of all the chanting voices from a big crowd specifically. How they managed to determine, that it was in fact Vorobieva that was inciting violence, and not someone else. That, however, most likely will remain a mystery. A mystery we will never uncover. 

What happens next

I urge you, the reader of this article, to take action against police brutality; against governmental corruption and the entity of the government that encroached upon the freedom of press in this state. Even if you think this won't happen to you, or your loved ones — you are wrong. This is not the first time the government attempted to dictate their unconstitutional rules and orders; they have abused power throughout the history. The most recent example is ex-mayor Oswald Halford, arrested for buying votes. A story broken by an unidentified source back in December. This is by far not the first nor the last time, I urge you to join us in a fight against police brutality; ask the government questions. Keep asking them for answers. Eventually the truth will prevail. The justice will prevail.

Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!

The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of AMT.

Ir2nH7s.png

8vfE36h.png

Edited by griggs

Username: Adam_Ant_Teen
Comment: What?? A young woman lays HER freedom on the altar of ours? And what do we do?? Stay silent?? Stop pretending nothing is happening!

Username: SarahHumpster777
Comment: I was here!! I can claim she didn't do s***! I saw cops pointing their fingers at her just the moment she came! They literally slammed her into the ground! That's unbelievable! I hear her screaming, that is truly traumatizing experience!

Username: call_A_CAB
Comment: My sister got arrested for drugs, she was depressed for few months because of all the shit happening in the country. My little sister I remember teaching her to read. She ended up killed by a CO in prison. It needs to stop. Raise people!!! Fight the power!

Username: Freepress69
Comment: I suggest we actually do something about it. Lets launch a hashtag #FreeNatalia!!!! I am disabled myself but if I could I
 would fight for this brave woman on the street!

Username: Helli_copter: 
Comment: Haha fuck this bitch, she is got what she deserved. Learn the rules whore. There is no justice, only strong and weak. I was working in LSPD for 4 years.. All the protocols and shit.... Haha you believe anyone cares? Government gives us pensions and good payment. What you journalists give us?? Romantic stuff? Hope!? Childish. Wish they shot her

• 2 weeks later...
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic