Add /withdraw, /deposit in TTCF Customization

Gamura

Short description: Adding an ATM or /withdraw & /deposit commands inside TTCF Customization interior.

Detailed description: Since inmates have no way to withdraw money while in TTCF to spend in the TTCF Customization (tattoos especially), add /withdraw & /deposit inside the Customization interior to make everything easier.

Commands to add: /withdraw, /deposit

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server?

Additional information: As most of us know, the latest changelog brought a new, OOC interior to Twin Towers Correctional Facility which lets an inmate customize their character in the jailhouse disregarding the previous term of a player having to /report to be handled & teleported by an administrator to a barbershop, clothing store or a tattoo shop. It's also a detail worth noting that when a player is arrested & sentenced, upon arriving in the jailhouse, they only have $1000 on hand and the rest of their money they receive with paychecks goes to their bank, from which they have no way to withdraw if one was to spend their money in the TTCF Customization interior on clothes and tattoos especially. Side-note is that this interior is a beautiful addition to TTCF, and implementing my suggestion would give a progressive push to the server's developing prison roleplay.

image.png.50cf4b3734dea8ee1cfadbbc0849e24b.png

• Upvote 1

I don't think there should be a way to atm money. I don't want people flexing with money. However I do believe there should be a way to transfer bank money into your cash, so long as it's rpd as a commissary account. Though I do think it maybe be an issue because paychecks continue in prison.

16 minutes ago, Ted said:

I don't think there should be a way to atm money. I don't want people flexing with money. However I do believe there should be a way to transfer bank money into your cash, so long as it's rpd as a commissary account. Though I do think it maybe be an issue because paychecks continue in prison.

paychecks are 500$ per hour, dollars aren't even a currency in prison... no one will be able to be in the pen for so long that they'll get bands to "flex" so I think your statement is pretty inaccurate.

• Upvote 2

cash shouldnt be a thing at all in prison. People paying eachother with cash for drugs in prison is retarded. U should be able to banktransfer to people, and everything should be paid for through bank in prison

Edited by Pathway
  • 8 months later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic