'Economical Coup de Grace’: Do US taxpayers fund genocide? America Tomorrow @ AMT.com

Untitled-3.png

'Economical Coup de Grace’: Do US taxpayers fund genocide?

Ever since the nationwide referendum brought Crimean peninsula back home to Russia in 2014, there has been a critical problem concerning its water supply. North Crimean Canal provided 85% of the area’s clean water. This canal originates in the springs found in the territory controlled by the Ukrainian government. As a result, the supply of water was halted, motivated by political decisions in Kiev.  Today Crimea is suffering from humanitarian catastrophe with millions of people struggling to maintain basic hygiene and their daily lives. They were punished by Ukraine for making a choice of coming back to their home harbor—The Russian Federation.

We spoke about the situation with a representative of the Los Santos Fire Department, since they are in charge of dealing with humanitarian problems in San Andreas, as a professional in the field that requires highest moral standards and willingness to sacrifice for the greater good of the population. She was deeply concerned with genocide in Ukraine, she shared her opinion on the situation:

Ro5o76Q.png 

"Yeah! I'm quite aware of that. I remember drilling crews were beginning to drill new water wells near rivers in hopes to ease the severe rought.

We personally are sickened by the every day killings within Los Santos itself. We cannot imagine how other countries... Especially those as classed as third world handle such issues. In the context of the matter as you've put it, genocide of any kind, regardless of political nature, other factors or whatever may have happened... Is sickening not only to me but rather... Our line of duty." 

Elise Reyna, Public Information Officer with Public Relations, Fire Department. 

We can't imagine our lives without emergency professionals who are fundamental for our society to function, by keeping us all safe and well. They are disheartened by the situation in Crimea. But what about the government? Do they share same moral values? To answer this question we have to speak about the economical sanctions brought upon Crimean people by the United States. Sanctions forced companies with advanced logistics out of Crimea, making transportation of goods and medicine much more expensive. Should we tolerate those who perform economical coup de grâce against people suffering from genocide? Should we, taxpayers, finance such inhumanity? It is for you to decide.

CREDITS: AMT PRESS.

(( Comment template: ))

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Comment:[/b]

Edited by Lieutenant Plutonium

Username: Johnny_beat

Comment:  Damnation, I can't believe this shit is real. Is that really what I am working my ass for? These motherfuckers are spending my taxes!!! People stop getting brainwashed!

Username: Anna420smh

Comment: Finally a decent media format! None of that LSNN biased stuff. Keep going, subscribing and donating! 

Username: Guest228

Comment: I knew that i live in a shithole... But didn't know how far we have gone tolerating corporations that only care for profit.

Username: KateGotBlazed

Comment:  THIS IS FIRE!!!! Great work! My aunt is from Crimea he is saying that things are much better now since Russia is in charge! I hope they will deal with problems soon! Subsribing!! 

Username: JIm_the_meatcleaver 

Comment:  Man I really hated Russian because of them ruining my CS:GO games, but now I feel pitty for them. Maybe we should really stop with all that 'RED PANIC.' 

Username: Suppoter1111

Comment: THIS IS A TRAGEDY AND IT HAS TO BE KNOWN ALL AROUND LS!!!! SHARE WITH UR FRIENDS!!!11111

Edited by Lieutenant Plutonium
  • Lieutenant Plutonium changed the title to 'Economical Coup de Grace’: Do US taxpayers fund genocide? America Tomorrow @ AMT.com

Username: random
Comment: Ukraine isn't real it was invented in 1917 to justify long-term German occupation of Russian territory in their mitteleuropa scheme. In protest of reintegration of the Russian-led Soviet Union, they burned their own wheat and called it genocide. After this utter failure of an attempt to gain pity points, they collaborated with the Nazis and committed  real genocide against civilians in Poland. The transfer of Crimea to Ukraine was carried out in a violation of the constitution of the Soviet Union as a symbolic act commemorating the 300th anniversary of Ukraine's integration into Russia. Today, over one-third of ''Ukranians'' natively speak Russian, further more ''Ukranian'' is literally just a dialect of Russian to begin with. In conclusion: Ukraine was invented by Germans, faked a genocide, committed a real genocide, doesn't own Crimea, doesn't have a real language and doesn't fucking exist.

Edited by Vinnie500
  • Shvag locked this topic