[4SALE] Luxury apartment (Integrity Hotel, Floor 16, Room 2)

Jesse094

Do you want to live in luxury and have a great view over Los Santos?

You can by buying this apartment at the Integrity Hotel, at time of writing this is the only Integrity Hotel room for sale.The apartment has a luxurious kitchen, living room, bedroom with walk in closet and bathroom with a luxurious shower and hot tub, there's even a "hobby room" with all kinds of high tech gadgets like a computer with the newest hardware, safe storages for weaponry and such!The hotel room also comes with a security alarm and parking garage included!

Starting price: $195.000

Bidding increments: $5.000

Current highest bid: $205.000

Interior photos:

Spoiler

A4sWjNr.png

AszkJu9.png

Im8tUDO.png

AnVFwPA.png

HKrFjsY.png

PXjruFh.png

F5f9Yis.png

NFnsBsM.png

yQKWonZ.png

f4tauL4.png

UfdIpFC.png

sFEke2G.png

sH3NoLb.png

rO8ZeS8.png

A7a7kKc.png

FKPEsh8.png

XWUnmrO.png

Yc3t0u1.png

sS8hon9.png

Exterior photos:

Spoiler

lobgqh8.png

ZxRYUGr.png

OL3q1cF.png

EsQIlYZ.png

You can contact me by sending me an email at [email protected] or calling me at 917 - 24 - 92 (( Or send a forum PM ))

Edited by Jesse094
  • Jesse094 changed the title to [4RENT] Luxury apartment (Integrity Hotel, Floor 16, Room 2)
On 1/16/2021 at 6:11 PM, Musiceith said:

Interested to arrange a property viewing for my client. Please contact:

vMnDGIY.jpg

(( I've tried to reach you but always get the "Something went wrong..." message, /id showed you offline every time I tried. ))

6 hours ago, .Pluto. said:

If it's for sale. I'm offering $200,000

Currently the highest bid, I will wait until I have had contact with mister Roux.

4 hours ago, Morenos said:

I'd like to rent it.

Sorry, it looks like the apartment is getting sold rather soon, I will change the title and if it doesn't get sold you're the first one I'll contact for rent!

• Jesse094 changed the title to [4SALE] Luxury apartment (Integrity Hotel, Floor 16, Room 2)
  • MomoIsHere locked this topic