Legal RP or Illegal RP

RoyalPainter

Illegal roleplay is one of the best if you're part of a non-toxic collective, that's why I mostly roleplay on an illegal character, for the friends you find along the way.

I've done some legal roleplay, and one of my characters is a psychiatrist, I don't have anything against it, it's as enjoyable. 

My opinion is that everything is dependable on the people you roleplay with. 

Mallrats ruin roleplay in both fasces, that's why I encourage their genocide.

• Upvote 1

Personally, I enjoy the legal side of roleplay more than the pure illegal side. The most interesting roleplay, however, comes when lines are blurred. When it is not black and white, but a grey spectrum. A "legal "character might not be necessary out to become a criminal, but circumstances lead to one thing or another same as an "illegal" character can run a legal business as a cover-up for whatever is going on behind closed doors and eventually decide to drop out and pursue a life away from hardened crime, dealing with the struggles that come along with it.

Tried both, I get bored with Illegal RP (probably just really shit at finding it), and Legal RP is very boring, now this will really depend on who you ask what you do and how you do it. I've always somehow branched into every single RP server I played I always have had to go for PD/SD one way or another, It's the main thing I enjoy, just that sort of environment, hard to explain but some of you might understand. Basically Legal but somehow always LEO RP for me.

I mainly roleplay as a legal character. My favourite thing is working on some business or organisation projects that then offer value to other players. I do enjoy illegal RP, but as last year I saw too much toxicity and OOC affiliations between factions and It just wasn't immersive to me. So now I just RP as a legal char, stay out of illegal stuff and to me that's more immersive and chill experience. Sometimes It can be even more exciting roleplay a proper law & order type of person when everyone around you is a thug.

I've done more illegal RP than legal RP in my 10+ years of roleplaying. I've recently taken up legal RP on this server (mostly to just get myself adjusted), but I've been thinking of deeping my feet into illegal roleplay now. I've been thinking of more an unexpecting (or silly, I suppose) way to do it, but I'm taking it extremely seriously, so I hope for the best.