What is LSPD's budget?

Legate

1 minute ago, downasshyna said:

it was cool when two 13 year olds were riding bikes and they followed us in a helicopter

Tax money well spent if you ask me, they could've been hiding millions of dollars of the dangerous drug "maranganjinguana" in those bikes for all we know. 

On topic : I don't think there's a set budget.

Edited by Santanaa
3 minutes ago, Captain said:

Can someone put it into perspective for me how much LSPD has to spend? They bring out the big toys pretty often.

this is from the city legislature for SD, IMO, there aren't many differences with PD. but, we talk about tens of millions here.

1 minute ago, Santanaa said:

Is the budget actually respected or is it just there for rp purposes? 

This was for SD, couldn't find anything for PD, so don't hold me on my words.. But, if there is a budget, it has to be respected, because, why having a budget if it won't be respected? But it's about tens of millions, it isn't something that can be spent easily.

1 minute ago, .Pluto. said:

this is from the city legislature for SD, IMO, there aren't many differences with PD. but, we talk about tens of millions here.

The two factions can't be compared when it comes to spending. Quite a lot of money in SD goes towards the faction expanding. By that I mean more vehicles as the faction grows and new interiors. We actually had to hold off on some new vehicles and new interiors in the jail and for SEB because we almost ran out of money. This is because the faction grew much faster than we predicted. 

Meanwhile with PD, they're already a lot more established in the sense that they already have the vast majority of mapped interiors they need and vehicles they need.

3 minutes ago, Santanaa said:

Is the budget actually respected or is it just there for rp purposes? 

As said above, it has to be respected. Legal FM can only add funds if there is a bug. When SD was running out of money, we were told deal with it IC.