What faction would you like to see take place in GTAW?

caballero

A private boarding school, map in a shopping mall next to it and get some decent RPers and not weirdos to do and it'd probably be a lot of fun. Add mini games for classes, since nobody wants to go to school IRL then school on here. 

School, classes, minor drug use, frats, house parties, dorm parties, hanging at the mall etc etc just sounds enjoyable and like fun, char. development RP. 

Edited by Ronnie two poles
2 hours ago, Ronnie two poles said:

A private boarding school, map in a shopping mall next to it and get some decent RPers and not weirdos to do and it'd probably be a lot of fun. Add mini games for classes, since nobody wants to go to school IRL then school on here. 

School, classes, minor drug use, frats, house parties, dorm parties, hanging at the mall etc etc just sounds enjoyable and like fun, char. development RP. 

Private Boarding school would be too similar to U.L.S.A.

5 minutes ago, Ronnie two poles said:

Not even close to what I'm projecting, no thank you. 

"School, classes, minor drug use, frats, house parties, dorm parties, hanging at the mall etc etc just sounds enjoyable and like fun, char. development RP. "

That's U.L.S.A., though. I'd rather witness a Davis high-school for the locals in South-Central over a private boarding school.

Edited by DLimit
  • Upvote 3

High schools dont work 9/10 times. There's not enough people roleplaying civilian teens and no teacher would want to teach if his class is interrupted every 3 minutes by someone screamingBlueface lyrics. 75% of the gang rp community lacks the maturity to not shoot over somebody spitting at them, let alone roleplaying in a school.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
9 hours ago, DLimit said:

"School, classes, minor drug use, frats, house parties, dorm parties, hanging at the mall etc etc just sounds enjoyable and like fun, char. development RP. "

That's U.L.S.A., though. I'd rather witness a Davis high-school for the locals in South-Central over a private boarding school.

I know from roleplay in SAMP for over 6 years that High Schools are far more heavily roleplayed and have an inclusive role, rather than Universities which is mostly a 5% group of players that are rather excluded. We should also keep in mind that the amount of teenage characters is much higher than the students one, as many people do not pursue that education after they graduate high school. 100% agree.

• Upvote 2
8 hours ago, Daquan Kingston said:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++96I know from roleplay in SAMP for over 6 years that High Schools are far more heavily roleplayed and have an inclusive role, rather than Universities which is mostly a 5% group of players that are rather excluded. We should also keep in mind that the amount of teenage characters is much higher than the students one, as many people do not pursue that education after they graduate high school. 100% agree.

18 hours ago, DLimit said:

I can agree with both of these, come to think of it I'd also rather see a good high school. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic