What faction would you like to see take place in GTAW?

caballero

18 hours ago, Satanic Chicken said:

Yikes, why is it okay to have 129,285 gang sets in the same place doing the same stale illegal RP? But the idea to start a legal faction is frowned upon? It is something different and brings in new types of roleplay that people might find very enjoyable. ALSO to add, many factions are starting to pop up in the /dessert/ and more civilians are starting to roleplay there as-well, there server is growing more and more everyday and I don't see why this couldn't be a thing if people wanted to put there time into it. This is a roleplay server, we should be roleplaying.

Yes because gangs are needed, legal rp’ers can cry all they want about it but I can literally not think of a single reason why the fuck the server would need a national guard. The only thing I can think of is maybe a riot, which happens maybe once every year and even then just barely, because PD starts gunning people down. Focus on fixing the current LEO rather than making a new pointless faction. 

3 hours ago, arandomgamer said:

Considering the crime rate and amount of weapons Los Santos has it should've been a police state a long while ago.

You can literally buy an untraceable gun on the side of the road for 100 dollars in California

3 minutes ago, Stiggz said:

we wanted a high school and they would never allow it

I wouldn't suggest a highschool, after all, you can only have gang member underage characters. I'd say more legal corporations that manage to become official factions. Right now we have a movie production company, different record labels, clothes and make up stores, magazines. If all of those companies merged into one big entertainment corporation, it'd be big enough to become a legal faction

2 hours ago, Lurleen said:

I wouldn't suggest a highschool, after all, you can only have gang member underage characters. I'd say more legal corporations that manage to become official factions. Right now we have a movie production company, different record labels, clothes and make up stores, magazines. If all of those companies merged into one big entertainment corporation, it'd be big enough to become a legal faction

Idk if that’s true, about the gang member underage characters. And even then, who cares? Legal roleplayers have ULSA, give illegal players Davis high 

• Wuhtah locked this topic