What faction would you like to see take place in GTAW?

caballero

Maravilla RP.

A community-based faction that evolves around modern degeneracy in the underground scene.

Trey Deuce, one of the few active Korean street gangs in K-Town IRL that still holds decent numbers. I always see people make ABZ, SBZ, or Wah Ching but never anything different in terms of Asian street gangs. Oriental, Carson, KPB, MBZ, MOB, LB, KBZ, etc. are just a few I can think of. Portraying an indepedent Asian street gang would also be great. Though a lot of Asian street gangs still choose Crip/Blood, portraying one of the few Asian gangs that don't claim either would be dope to see, seeing as I don't really see that inGame.

I'm sure people already tried before, but a cult faction would be dope asl. A proper cult on some demonic, weird shit but disguised as an ordinary business establishment to fund their fucked up activities would be cool to see.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-07-30/sheriff-clique-compton-station-executioners

I'm not well-informed in LSPD rules or anything of the sort, so I don't know if it's even allowed but it'd be dope to have a corrupted, secret organization within the Police Department with a couple select police officers that come from fucked up backgrounds. Corrupted officials working with crime organizations like the Mexican Mafia, working with drugs and gang politics behind the scenes and such. Would make for some dope RP for gangs and the PD itself.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic