What faction would you like to see take place in GTAW?

caballero

Honestly, something low octane like a group of corporate office staff would be interesting.

Office pranks, covert workplace romance, petty water cooler squabbles, that sort of thing. Make money in a business just RPing with each other, and a script would spit out some kind of product that someone somewhere can use.

No, I can't explain why. Maybe the constant life-or-death stuff makes me crave something low octane.

Edited by Smilesville

A lowly group of car thieves that role play in detail chopping vehicles and shifting the parts around town which would eventually turn into a full fledged organized crime group over the course of some time on the server.

That'd be real cool. :1f346:

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 2
10 minutes ago, Smith said:

A lowly group of car thieves that role play in detail chopping vehicles and shifting the parts around town which would eventually turn into a full fledged organized crime group over the course of some time on the server.

Yessir. I could get behind that.

• Upvote 2
20 minutes ago, Smith said:

I definitely agree with this statement. 

The presence of a faction focused on car theft RP and development would increase this server's standard and would be extremely helpful for the playerbase. 

• Upvote 1

after further thought i'd love to see some type of park ranger/national park rp. Possibly a group that just protects the national park and could issue licenses for players to go hunting/fishing in the park as currently, this is what you're met with on the fld website in regards to lawful PF usage;

• The licensee is participating in a lawful activity (e.g. hunting (with a valid hunting license), sporting (at lawful locations), or training/demonstration (at lawful locations)).

However there isn't a way to obtain one so it'd be cool for a seperate entity from the police that can take care of it. Adding such faction could also really help create roleplay in the mt.chiliad and forest area.

Could also help bring more avenues of roleplay into the area such as dirt-biking and quad-biking etc. 

Edited by Juicebox.
18 hours ago, Engelbert said:

I can second this, yeah I listen to ICP sometimes and Twiztid. We even have juggalos in single player.

Push the concept if you ever desire to. The gangs are mostly within Northern California, but they have a small presence in Compton, strictly because most Juggalo gangs in California work with Bloods in Compton. Aside from the gangs, there's also those Juggalos that simply party, rave, and cause "Anarchy" without any gang structure within Los Angeles. In other terms, the ones in Los Angeles are mostly committing crimes for the "thrill" rather than as a gang. You then have those that are straight-A students and Lawyers that only pop shrooms once a year within those annual Juggalo parties. 

There's a wide-variety of methods towards pushing this concept... even splitting into three main types of criminal Juggalos: 1) The ones connected to the Bloods in Compton 2) The "fake" Juggalos that align with white supremacists and peckerwoods (mostly in County), 3) The Anarchist ones with zero affiliation to the Bloods or White Car. Mostly based on "family-hood", being progressive, and promoting Anarchy.

Edited by DLimit

I'd love to see anything that isn't:
- Police evading street racers
- The menyoo model conglomerates that barely exist in-game

- Gang, mob, mc and/or any stereotypical for GTA:RP organized crime groups like these
- A business corporation/enterprise that's basically just four people owning eight businesses

Seriously, anything else please. I don't care if it's the Church of Scientology. 

Edited by SCANDALOUZ
  • Upvote 3
  • Wuhtah locked this topic