What faction would you like to see take place in GTAW?

caballero

3 hours ago, Mecovy said:

more LEGAL factions. Fast food chains which aren't mob fronts, clothing shops, churches, schools, clinics, civilian fire shops (for fire safety equipment etc), medical training groups and even a grocery store. Not like 24/7's... but an actual grocery store like wholefoods or smthn. Now THAT would be immersive. Not an army of illegal factions (my 2cents).

basically just LEGAL stuff standing on its own, without it being propped up by illegal entities. 

edit-

to continue on my point, at least right now, we have 48 illegal factions to 11 legal ones. If we're going for realism, there needs to be more legal factions on various levels. The beauty of GTA 5 and GTA W is there is so much opportunity to build and grow them. 

This is very much true. When making Aurum, one of my thoughts were that most of the current legal-factions/businesses/corporations are structured around already existing script or conglomerates of a bunch of businesses, rather than being dedicated to their field. Jack of all trade factions isn't what this server needs more of. I hope that more people will be inspired to make legal-factions that are unique and not another conglomerate of nightclubs and bars. 

Reference: 

On 1/7/2021 at 6:28 PM, Marksman said:

That's because the PD do not wish to dismantle factions. With the right dedication, enough evidence could probably be gathered to shut you down in a few months. And then a few more months after you make the next faction.

But I guess that's not so fun.

So how does this tie with people complaining about extortion? This response basically says that if you're a business owner and get extorted then oh well, you can't do anything. You can't complain OOCly about it if it's RPed properly, you can't take matters into your own hands (you can at most PK them, they can CK you and literally ruin your experience) and the one alternative everyone was parading, "go to PD", will lead to literally nothing based on the OOC reason that PD "doesn't wish to dismantle factions"? 

• Upvote 2
29 minutes ago, Entity said:

So how does this tie with people complaining about extortion? This response basically says that if you're a business owner and get extorted then oh well, you can't do anything. You can't complain OOCly about it if it's RPed properly, you can't take matters into your own hands (you can at most PK them, they can CK you and literally ruin your experience) and the one alternative everyone was parading, "go to PD", will lead to literally nothing based on the OOC reason that PD "doesn't wish to dismantle factions"? 

I agree with this, we have CKs in more extreme cases. How about if PD accumulates enough evidence to send faction leaders away for life, they can file an ooc faction dismantle request aka CK. This does not apply to gangs however cause their structure is different. But it's logical and immersive as well.

9 hours ago, Mecovy said:

more LEGAL factions. Fast food chains which aren't mob fronts, clothing shops, churches, schools, clinics, civilian fire shops (for fire safety equipment etc), medical training groups and even a grocery store. Not like 24/7's... but an actual grocery store like wholefoods or smthn. Now THAT would be immersive. Not an army of illegal factions (my 2cents).

basically just LEGAL stuff standing on its own, without it being propped up by illegal entities. 

edit-

to continue on my point, at least right now, we have 48 illegal factions to 11 legal ones. If we're going for realism, there needs to be more legal factions on various levels. The beauty of GTA 5 and GTA W is there is so much opportunity to build and grow them. 

Is there something like a pharmacy already?

• Wuhtah locked this topic