What faction would you like to see take place in GTAW?

caballero

54 minutes ago, Certified Lover Boy Jola said:

I guess you never heard of the NOI who employs a high percentage of convicts as most of them get converted in prison, has ties to most of the major gangs in LA, record labels and they even force cease fires as seen during the Nipsey  incident, they're not a prison gang either, their beliefs allow them to have an impact on other people's actions, there's no black prison gang in LA that controls most of the active gangs like eme as black gangs are divided in prison.

And I don't think you get my point, the point is the only way a r20nb would do business with a r40c is if they share the same faith and usually after being institutionalized, doesn't have to be about drugs either, anybody can sell drugs. The belif in a certain religion surpasses gang culture most of the time, especially Islam specifically the NOI and what they teach.

👍

Edited by Giibi_
On 1/8/2021 at 2:12 PM, Giibi_ said:

NOI is an abbreviation for the Nation of Islam; an Islamic-Religious movement which Malcom X was a part of, yes I do know it. No they don't "employ" gangsters, an Islamic movement is just as any other religious movements they convert you NOT employ you, you might decide to be a part of the movement as well and join in but it's not obligatory, it's all up to that person who converts. The reason on why NOI targets blacks in prison is because they're an easy catch, the organization itself was formed way back in the day when racism against black people in the US wasn't seen as a crime, it was normal and therefore there was an ideology that those gangs were actually stimulated by the government itself for black people to kill each other in the term of gangs, Crips and Bloods that is hence why NOI started hitting black people with those claims but when it comes to modern days, the only place where separation based on race and culture is most obvious is prison since every one hangs with their own people and Muslims have started taking their own side in prison, hence the name the Nation of Islam and since it's an organization for black Muslims then sure it is for black people but that doesn't mean they only take care of BLACK Muslims, if I'm not black but I'm still Muslim and I get sent to prison for whatever reason no shit they're going to take care of me, after all it's a religious movement that acts for a certain religion. 

The fact they ceased fire on a gang war between Crips and Bloods doesn't mean they're connected to those gangs or have an impact on them like any other prison gangs do, they're just respected for their beliefs since they're taking care of the Black Community in the US that's all and no, they don't bring up rival gangs on the same table so they can work together in the term of illegal activities, they are just trying to convert them and pull them out of that life that's all it is about, they're against street gangs as a whole but they don't believe attacking street gangs during a conference would help the situation, you would rather want to talk to those people and just see what they want, what they lack on and how you can drag them out of the shithole they live in that's all it is. Long story short, NOI doesn't even point to uniting street gangs who been fighting each other so they begin "working together" and become powerful in the illegal side, they're simply against the whole concept but would rather follow their own ways into correcting those teenagers' route in life than just throw them into prison which does nothing but make street gangsters come out way worse than when they were sent in.

After all, the idea of NOI is actually good, I just took a look at your profile and seems like you're roleplaying it which is cool and creative, I like the concept of it and I'm in no way against it so good luck with it.

The NOI's security detail FRUITS /EMPLOY/ convicts to work as security detail, they pay them, they are employed obviously they are also converts. The NOI doesn't target blacks, they are a black organization lol, they are pro black, most of them are racist by definition, the religion/religious movement was not formed to combat racism either. Nobody said anything about being powerful on the illegal side either, that's not the point of establishing a dominant force, its not like we're creating an army or something. Also, the NOI blacks in prison don't hang with white Muslims or any other race for that matter, they do only take care of black Muslims that's a fundamental aspect of the NOI.

Edited by Certified Lover Boy Jola
3 minutes ago, Certified Lover Boy Jola said:

I think you should do more research before trying to one up me, the NOI's security detail FRUITS /EMPLOY/ convicts to work as security detail, they pay them, they are employed obviously they are also concerts. The NOI doesn't target blacks, they are a black organization lol, they are pro black, most of them are racist by definition, the religion was not formed to combat racism either. Nobody said anything about being powerful on the illegal side either, that's not the point of establishing a dominant force, its not like we're creating an army or something. Also, the NOI blacks in prison don't hang with white Muslims or any other race for that matter, they do only take care of black Muslims that's a fundamental aspect of the NOI.

Damn bro that's crazy, I wasn't trying to one up you good luck with it

Edited by Giibi_
23 minutes ago, Certified Lover Boy Jola said:

Creative how? This is a roleplay server and we're mimicking LA

BTW, being in LA doesn't mean everything's gotta be a gang or mafia. There's plenty of undocumented "groups" in LA that could work as factions. 

EDIT : Not saying that you said that at all. But it's a thought that some people have.

Edited by Santanaa
2 minutes ago, Garras Up said:

You asked what people would like to see, not what they'd like to see you do.

"and I'll make a faction based on an interesting idea."

"Based on that, give some great suggestions!"

Read the whole thread and not just the title. 

edit : anyways gonna cut it here, not trying to go off-topic again

Edited by Santanaa

more LEGAL factions. Fast food chains which aren't mob fronts, clothing shops, churches, schools, clinics, civilian fire shops (for fire safety equipment etc), medical training groups and even a grocery store. Not like 24/7's... but an actual grocery store like wholefoods or smthn. Now THAT would be immersive. Not an army of illegal factions (my 2cents).

basically just LEGAL stuff standing on its own, without it being propped up by illegal entities. 

edit-

to continue on my point, at least right now, we have 48 illegal factions to 11 legal ones. If we're going for realism, there needs to be more legal factions on various levels. The beauty of GTA 5 and GTA W is there is so much opportunity to build and grow them. 

Edited by Mecovy
  • Upvote 2
  • Wuhtah locked this topic