What faction would you like to see take place in GTAW?

caballero

19 minutes ago, eTaylor said:

Simple, leadership has explained this in the past. It’d be relatively easy for a law enforcement agency to lock onto a gang and dismantle it if they choose to commit to it. With the abundance of resources and the overall legal strength it would be a relatively easy feat. But it’s not in the interest of roleplay, nor does it help anybody else. Instead you can see that they opted for a responsive approach, meaning that if you do your best to elude police you’ll have a relatively easy time. If you decide you do kill a cop every day, you’d find yourself on the opposite side.

This is the most practical position, the agencies can emulate the real life challenges when it comes

to prioritizing resources, and gangs have room to simply be. At the same time you have this ominous thing where you just don’t want to wake up a sleeping bear. 

5 hours ago, Rumbunctious said:

I could write books about all the excuses coming from the legal side as to why detectives are ineffective. Oh gee, what are the goalposts doing all the way over there now?

I think I reasonably speak for every single OCG player when I say we would LOVE for PD to attempt to dismantle our factions.

2 hours ago, Engelbert said:

I think we have enough gangs, civilian rp is becoming more of a bloodsport lately no matter where our housing is.

So before we know it, we have Fortnite here instead of GTA rp. 

That’s tuff, It’s not stopping any time soon. There’s gangs on almost every street in LA in real life 

2 hours ago, Stiggz said:

That’s tuff, It’s not stopping any time soon. There’s gangs on almost every street in LA in real life 

You have to account for population density. There's basically 5 gang members per 10 civilians currently, and with our current player base it shouldn't be like that. 

Edited by Santanaa
2 hours ago, Santanaa said:

You have to account for population density. There's basically 5 gang members per 10 civilians currently, and with our current player base it shouldn't be like that. 

That's completely incorrect, and even then, who cares?

• Wuhtah locked this topic