What faction would you like to see take place in GTAW?

caballero

11 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

I like this idea as well, but what will they do that a faction like SD isn't doing?

Well currently SD covers the entire county and the park rangers I would assume would only patrol around the mt chiliad mountain area. It's a good idea but how much crime really happens out there? Is the effort with minimal roleplay? 

Subsidies like park rangers exist because realistically speaking the police cant take the time to traverse the national park areas as well as the main city. Obviously we'd prefer our officers in the main part of the city keeping us safe so in order to do the same to places less populated they have park rangers who are recognized as federal officers.

On that idea I would like an idea of actually making a legal faction that revolves around making mount chiliad the tourist attraction it is seen to be in singleplayer. 

Edited by Juicebox.
1 hour ago, Briutas said:

I would like to see new professional news agencies. There is no proper News. Like characters writing monthly, weekly newspapers, doing podcasts, interviews, investigative journalism.

1 hour ago, Kappaurel said:

True. We totally lack at least one big news faction.

We’re currently creating a new infrastructure and reform for LSNN at the moment and are looking at revolutionizing the way news is done on this server. We’ve already set in motion structures and formats for different types of publications such as brief 24 hour news updates which will provide around the clock general news, LSNN Investigates for uncovering scandals and large stories, LSNN Living which will conduct reviews on the best places to work, best restaurant reviews etc. Then we’ve got our live element we’re looking to bring in a LIVE PD like show especially with the new camera script for the helicopter along with various comedy spin offs and live news reports. 

There’s a few other things which will engage the server like you’ve never seen before but we’re waiting on FM approval before we can announce these things but if approved I’m sure it’ll change things. In the past we’ve seen news factions just start up using the same ideas and structures that didn’t work and just flop, hence why we’re taking time to put in the ground work to build a sustainable and effective platform that’ll last. We’re trying to push to get up and live again as soon as possible so expect to see activity soon!

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Kappaurel said:

My doubts about the highschool being made up only by little gang members will still be there, but that's just my personal view.

you know there's schools out there that only admit gang members and people who can't get into other schools, right?

• Wuhtah locked this topic