What faction would you like to see take place in GTAW?

caballero

10 minutes ago, Santanaa said:

Ah yes here we have an illegal roleplayer in its natural habitat, asking for pd updates that affect us, amen brother I'm with u, also jail updates pls thank 

just make a divison its that easy init bruv

no handholding from the devs for once...

Just now, Dreams & Nightmares said:

My friend here asks for locations of those sex cults.

Hope your friend likes seafood and body modifications 

3 minutes ago, Soviet98 said:

A group of punk lover kids who go around In vans rocking they guitars and shooting dope while they live their anarchy life to the fullest

We're out here 👀

57 minutes ago, Kappaurel said:

Honestly I don't see room for a high school faction since

A) There aren't that many kids

B) Most of the people interested in academic/education RP is at the ULSA already

Both wrong. It isn't necessarily going to be a faction either as most people that are going to be involved would already be in factions of their own, we will provide teachers/tutors, coaches and a building along with a discord to coordinate events there will also be ooc rules implemented to avoid it just being a brawl/shooting fest but then again this may never happen considering how long it's taking me right now.

43 minutes ago, Rickaroni said:

I’d love to see some sort of religious cult played properly. Not just the crazy babble they spew but the internal individual struggles of being cut off from family and friends so you can dedicate your whole being to this organization.  

There was one actually about a year ago, it was great, mainly passive, social roleplay around the camp. Any visitors were given sandwich and lots of philosophical conversations. It was very chill rp, I loved it. Then once you get closer to the cult they did strange ceremonies. 

Sadly lots of people from the city were going up to the camp in their sports cars or other groups sort of metagaming them as being a cult (because of the singleplayer location being the cult camp) rather than community living in the woods and harassing them.

They tried to get their faction approved, but FM did not approve it and the people who did it gave up. 😕 

• Upvote 1

Although unlikely to ever happen as a faction (avoiding metagame), I’d love to feel the presence of an elitist circle of the most experienced, intellectual, skilled, wealthy or otherwise influential characters of Los Santos. The idea being that the group brings more constructive change to society without public interference.

This would be largely scaled down considering it’s local and not a global framework.

• Wuhtah locked this topic