What faction would you like to see take place in GTAW?

caballero

Oh yes, a cult that is done properly - subtle and focusing on the lifestyle, beliefs and psychology behind it (NOT about sacrifices, murders and yelling about satan on street corners etc.)  Where seemingly normal people end up joining it and continue their lives (perhaps make it exempt from needing double faction permission so that it can remain amusingly secret).

27 minutes ago, bidi bidi bom bom said:

All of the gang characters want school rp. You’re one of those who assume all gang members are ruthless n emotionless huh? I dont think you realize the amount of RESIDENTIAL characters around gang factions.

It never ended well, we can all agree on that. Idea is nice, yeah, but players can't behave themselves and the school turns into a shitfest real quick. I'd rather see different gangs rping they go to the same school and they can link up AFTER school if they want to fight or have a party together. We don't need a faction for that, simply because it's not gonna work the way it should. I've seen people trying more than 10 times on different servers in different eras, it never ended well.

20 minutes ago, Rickaroni said:

I’d love to see some sort of religious cult played properly. Not just the crazy babble they spew but the internal individual struggles of being cut off from family and friends so you can dedicate your whole being to this organization.  

Suppose it depends on which characters you stumble across but as someone who has tried to radicalize multiple people IC with realistic-ish intentions, the type of people IRL that would be extremely vulnerable to manipulation because of their mentality and current situation are portrayed pretty poorly for the most part - being "alt" characters that feel like vessels for their freaky OOC ERP shit over anything realistic and with depth. 

You'll find a million sex cults before you'll find a decent "normal" cult, sucks but hey what can you do.

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
  • Applaud 1
7 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

You'll find a million sex cults before you'll find a decent "normal" cult, sucks but hey what can you do.

My friend here asks for locations of those sex cults.

Edited by Dreams & Nightmares
  • Wuhtah locked this topic