ERROR: Could not access game process. Shutdown Steam/RGS/EGS

D4GGER

Been trying to help my brother join the server on his computer, through RageMP obviously. GTA V loads into single player and RageMP shows this error "ERROR:  Could not access game process. Shutdown Steam/RGS/EGS and try again." I've tried multiple solutions but nothing has worked. If anyone is able to help let me know. Thanks! 

Here's a video, the quality might not be great.

2021-01-05 15-19-19 on Vimeo

Edited by D4GGER

Give us a bit more info so we can help you out;

1. It looks like you have a steam version of GTA 5 Correct?
  2. What solutions have you already tried?
  3. Can you please post your computer specs along with your video card driver version?
  4. When was the last time this worked and are you using any game modifications?

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, zUgg zUgg said:

Give us a bit more info so we can help you out;

1. It looks like you have a steam version of GTA 5 Correct?
  2. What solutions have you already tried?
  3. Can you please post your computer specs along with your video card driver version?
  4. When was the last time this worked and are you using any game modifications?

1. Yes, the Steam version.

2. We have tried all of the applicable listed solutions from the forums/discord. Have tried Downloading the redistributable’s, disabling anti virus, firewall, reinstalling, separate drives, closing steam and running through RageMP. 

Cpu: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G

Ram: DD4 12GB 

Gpu: AMD Radeon RX Vega 11

Mainboard: HP 8643

4. It has never worked on this particular computer. No mods installed. (Thank you so much for the willingness to help!)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Kaz locked this topic