Hope Health Group

6 minutes ago, Flow said:

Please don't make the services free. Looks great rest aside.

Our services have been free from the start, way back in February. The clinic is there to support people who can't afford medical care, and heavily focuses on community work. It's located in a low social economic area (Clinic at Rancho, Community center at Little Seoul). Ever since, it's been run on charity, donations, and volunteers. We never received a budget from FM and worked our way around the community contribution. We intend to keep it that way and RP economic difficulties as any charity organization would. 

Not all of our services are free by the way. Only the acute medical care, especially for those who RP not having insurance or come from poor neighborhoods. The Dental clinic services for example are absolutely paid for and aren't offered for free. Once our pharmacy will be set up and running, of course nothing will be given for free either. We keep it realistic. 

If you or anyone have more questions about our way of operation you're more than welcome to join our discord or PM me directly to avoid having discussions in here. 

Thank you everyone for the support, it's heartwarming ♥

17 minutes ago, MrsHamster said:

Our services have been free from the start, way back in February. The clinic is there to support people who can't afford medical care, and heavily focuses on community work. It's located in a low social economic area (Clinic at Rancho, Community center at Little Seoul). Ever since, it's been run on charity, donations, and volunteers. We never received a budget from FM and worked our way around the community contribution. We intend to keep it that way and RP economic difficulties as any charity organization would. 

Not all of our services are free by the way. Only the acute medical care, especially for those who RP not having insurance or come from poor neighborhoods. The Dental clinic services for example are absolutely paid for and aren't offered for free. Once our pharmacy will be set up and running, of course nothing will be given for free either. We keep it realistic. 

If you or anyone have more questions about our way of operation you're more than welcome to join our discord or PM me directly to avoid having discussions in here. 

Thank you everyone for the support, it's heartwarming ♥

I would argue if it wasn't free, it'd add stress to the characters who couldn't afford the care and transpire more meaningful roleplay, than having an easy way out that they realistically wouldn't out of private clinics being in the states, but hey, that's my two cents. We can agree to disagree. I won't clutter your thread any further!

Regardless, I look forward to cross paths soon (and see a reasonable bill!)

Edited by Flow
  • Upvote 1

V79eQjz.png

gorqe0M.png

QFSFdJN.png

DjI2aGj.png

djjz5B5.png

WDxn5sM.png

DmNlmO5.png

gTzRCB7.png

I had some shade ready for EMS and how they don't respond to any call that does not involve a shootout or a car accident, but I'll keep it for myself 🙂
Was great roleplaying with you guys, looking forward for our future interacitons.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Phased locked this topic