Screenshots with threatening auras.

On 1/22/2022 at 11:30 PM, Kowboy said:

I know :)) but they look ridiculous, you gotta understand 9/10 ppl dont like them, they just cause this mess, why should I pretend you are not there? ruining the scenary, looking like a utter clown just because you cant find your own clothes that you like at the store. When PD/SD chases you, thats the descrption they gonna give, not the one you think you are wearing.

it's mostly because the customization options especially for black male characters are just shit and you end up looking more like a darkskinned indian than an afro american. i get that it's annoying for people who don't use these mods but there's not much you can do about it, either you get these mods yourself or you just cope with it cause there's always going to be people using mods. only an addition of time appropriate clothes to the server assets or banning these mods would put an end to it. in a game where immersion is key i don't really see the issue to just don't mind their outfits, especially when i have to rp ur character's appearance based of what you've written in ur /appearance. also most gang factions use these mods simply because the vanilla clothes just make it hard to immerse yourself or do you expect gangbangers to wear hawaiian snow shirts? just please don't be a dick about it and take those weird outfits IC'ly cause not only you're fucking up the immersion much more for everyone involved but also does it give the player who's using these mods no chance to react to it IC'ly cause they can't do nothing about it.

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, TinyPotato said:

i mean i agree the options could be better & it'd be nice to add mods focused on more regular street wear etc but at the same time there's some viable vanilla options so using mods that make u look awful to 98% of the server seems a poor solution, unless ur intention is to not really rp with anyone outside ur faction/clique which also sucks

well, me personally? i don't like seeing all these weird ass outfits either and since people will be using these mods anyway i just installed mods myself. people who don't use mods look pretty normal for me, more or less, and the ones who use mods look like actual human beings now. my ic circumstances  barely make me leave the davis area anyway so i won't be getting on peoples nerves, and if i do and they decide to just blatantly ignore me? (which happens quite often) just helps me filtering out bad roleplayers. it's a win win for me actually, only players i feel sorry for are LEO's. though i try to make my outfits as vanilla friendly as possible.

//
back to the topic tho

Pz6SA2D.png

Edited by kartoffel
7 minutes ago, kartoffel said:

well, me personally? i don't like seeing all these weird ass outfits either and since people will be using these mods anyway i just installed mods myself. people who don't use mods look pretty normal for me, more or less, and the ones who use mods look like actual human beings now. my ic circumstances make me barely leave the davis area anyway so i won't be getting on peoples nerves, and if i do and they decide to just blatantly ignore me? (which happens quite often) just helps me filtering out bad roleplayers. it's a win win for me actually, only players i feel sorry for are LEO's. though i try to make my outfits as vanilla friendly as possible.

//
back to the topic tho

Pz6SA2D.png

"Sum Ting Wong, We Too Low, Bang Ding Ow" comes to mind when I see this thing.. roof's too low XD