Development team : What's coming soon in 2021?

Nervous

4 minutes ago, danielleunglol said:

I wonder will the "investigate money laundering" faction be a law enforcement agency or not? I would love to see more information on that as I am highly interested in it.

As mentioned in Nervous’ previous post, it’ll likely be either part of the current investigative bodies on the server or incorporated into the state government project. I’m sure more information will be available as the feature actually is deployed.

8 minutes ago, mattmocz said:

As mentioned in Nervous’ previous post, it’ll likely be either part of the current investigative bodies on the server or incorporated into the state government project. I’m sure more information will be available as the feature actually is deployed.

I hope it will be incorporated in the state government project and the investigators will have law enforcement power 😄
Can't wait to see the new features and projects!

13 hours ago, danielleunglol said:

I hope it will be incorporated in the state government project and the investigators will have law enforcement power 😄
Can't wait to see the new features and projects!

In my personal opinion? It's better to have an investigative body without arrest power. Brings more fun and cooperation with other LEO departments.

10 minutes ago, Mr.Getbacc said:

They do have arrest powers, they just  choose to work with SD or PD irl on potentially dangerous arrests. They carry cuffs, a gun etc.

If they have it in real life it doesn't mean they need to have it in game, because this is a game at the end of the day. Never the less, this is not a topic for that discussion.