WWW.TRUFNEWS.COM

Vincent

Username: Thirdeyeopen247

Comment: It's simple, they label all the whites as Nazi's, The blacks as drug dealers and the Mexicans as rapists. Then when they finally hatch their plot for the new world order? They can arrest everyone who doesn't go along with the plan. Hell they are already gassing people at TTCF.

Username: TheRealCarrySaunders

Comment: People talk a lot when the day gets long, and the last whole year has been, if you get me.

I live in Vespucci currently, and I hear all the time from people how allegedly bad it is here with "nazis" and "skinhead gangs".

Honestly now? That's utter bs, pardon the language.

I manage a nightclub in the area.

Are young men (and also women, but let's be honest, mostly it's men) picking fights? Of course they are, regularly, no news there. I see it regularly infront the club and sometimes even on the dancefloor, in all degrees from me having to tell them to cut it out up to police swarming the place.

However these fights don't have a racial background, this is where the article observes correctly. People fight about the same things they always have- "He called me a fag!" or "He looked at my woman!" is what you'll hear usually if you ask someone why he socked someone else, if it's not about money to begin with.

No question, that's often petty and stupid to start a fight over. But as stupid and petty it is to try to paint patterns of violence to try to spot racism where there is none really. Personally, I see less issues in Vespucci than elsewhere. Likely because our blacks have better education than those in Davis and know how to go to a business to like you know, buy shit instead to steal it!

Vespucci has no problem with racism just because some people try to make it look like that on the internet. Those people should leave their basements and look around a bit more than snuff videos, then they could see all the pretty things our district has to offer.

Edited by knppel
  • Shvag locked this topic