RageMP 1.1 - Excited?

• 1 month later...

Fat bump. 

What are we feeling now, still excited? Been enjoying the tests? Hated them? Loved them? 

After actually seeing 1.1 live and in action - the massive sync improvements primarily - I can honestly say I'm more excited for 1.1 than I was at the start, it's honestly hard going back to 0.3.7 when you've spent a couple hours driving around with friends on motorcycles that aren't dog-pissing their leg to the side, watching fights that actually look like fights and vehicles not rubber banding up and down the street for no apparent reason.

Bring on 1.1

5 hours ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Fat bump. 

What are we feeling now, still excited? Been enjoying the tests? Hated them? Loved them? 

After actually seeing 1.1 live and in action - the massive sync improvements primarily - I can honestly say I'm more excited for 1.1 than I was at the start, it's honestly hard going back to 0.3.7 when you've spent a couple hours driving around with friends on motorcycles that aren't dog-pissing their leg to the side, watching fights that actually look like fights and vehicles not rubber banding up and down the street for no apparent reason.

Bring on 1.1

Missed out opportunity of saying "Bingbong 1.1".

• Wuhtah locked this topic