RageMP 1.1 - Excited?

Had to use everything in my power to not call the Thread 1.1 And You but are we excited? What are you expecting and looking forward to regarding 1.1 and how will it change your RP? I know I'm looking forward to partaking in proper brawls after years of the chicken running desync and watching someone cartwheel down the street after cutting a corner on their Hakuchou.

that'sifweeverget1.1butitfeelslikewe'reinthefinalstretchhere

As a developer, I need to remind people to limit their expectations of 1.1. I often see a misconception that 1.1 will fix "everything" which is not true. 1.1 will fix a lot of things in regards to sync and potential new clothes, hairstyles and vehicles but it will not fix a lot of the existing bugs which a lot of people seem to be under the misconception of.

3 minutes ago, Seanny said:

This is the first I heard of this. Can you elaborate on this?

Might be incorrect but I heard melee damage values can't be changed on the current version of Rage, version 1.1 fixing that.

"fixing" meaning having the option, just to confirm. 

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST

Having clothing + new hair styles will be cool I guess.

I'm most excited for actual brawls and fights that doesn't take 20 minutes. I feel like people will be less inclined to shoot (mostly gang RPers) and more likely to brawl other factions. Jumping people will be dope too because in 1.1 if you get jumped you go down in seconds. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic