Boombox

Feature Showcase: Boombox

Information

All new boombox system which you must buy a physical boombox and place before being able to use it. This should make passive roleplay more enjoyable.

How do I get a boombox?

You can buy a boombox at a 24/7 in the same manner as you would buy any item from a 24/7.

How does this improve my roleplay and experience?

You are now able to spawn a physical boombox and be able to set it's station. Server Administrators can change the range of the boombox for special occasions (and it's object).

Who can modify my boombox?

Only you (the owner) and an on-duty admin can modify the boombox station. You can pass ownership of a boombox to another player if you are going to log off.

What if I crash or log out whilst using my boombox?

Your boombox will stay in-game for 10 minutes before being automatically despawned by the system (and returned to you).

Will /setstation work for my boombox?

Yes, it will.

What if I spawn a boombox inside a property?

It is authorized if you wish to play different musics in specific areas, however to avoid abuses (placing a boombox in a club etc.) admins will always be alerted if you spawn a boombox inside a property.

Commands

/putboombox (or /useitem, inventory menu use) - This will spawn the boombox at your position.

/takeboombox (or Y) - This will despawn your boombox and place it back in your inventory.

/giveboombox - This will give a currently spawned boombox to another player.

Photos

92LqvMi.png
Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 16
  • Thanks 8
  • Applaud 2
  • Seanny changed the title to Boombox
  • Nervous locked this topic