Replacing texture in dlc.rpf

Get Whacked

After affixing when I try to reopen streamedpeds_mp.rpf file I keep getting this error on OpenIV. Just to let you know it's just a simple retexture process. I affixed the streamedpeds_mp.rpf and then the dlc.rpf so I think everything right. If I don't affix the dlc.rpf file, I don't get this error but then I cant get in-game.

unknown.png

Just now, Get Whacked said:

As I said, I already affixed but still I get error message like this. First streamedpeds_mp.rpf file and then dlc.rpf, right? @Mahiko

Yeah, in that order. Looking at the error again, you might have renamed something by mistake when changing out the file? Make sure everything has correct names too.

On 1/3/2021 at 9:12 AM, Get Whacked said:

After affixing when I try to reopen streamedpeds_mp.rpf file I keep getting this error on OpenIV. Just to let you know it's just a simple retexture process. I affixed the streamedpeds_mp.rpf and then the dlc.rpf so I think everything right. If I don't affix the dlc.rpf file, I don't get this error but then I cant get in-game.

unknown.png

Spoiler

You need to use Archive Fix on all RPF files and replace them with the newly archived file. Here's a video tutorial.

Should note that sometimes you just have to try again here and there, even if you do everything right. GTA 5's modding is touchy.

Edited by Liv
  • Woona locked this topic