The Black Car

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally appreciate everybody that’s been involved with this concept so far. Looking back I personally didn’t think we’d grow to the size that we are today. We started this concept close to a year ago when Knoxville was the Head of IFM and it took us over three months for us to become an official faction. I've been around for the whole ride and it was one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had on this server. Feodor, Ren, myself, and others were able to build something this server has never seen before. When we first started this concept, Black RP inside TTCF was struggling and I'm happy to say that isn't the case anymore. With that being said, this was a tough decision for myself but I'll be announcing my departure from The Black Car. I know in good faith that Feodor, Destroyed, and Slim will take good care of the faction in my absence. It's been one hell of a ride boys and hopefully in the future, I'll be back here shanking fools up inside TTCF with you guys.

Keep this shit going 💪🏾💯

• Upvote 7
  • Applaud 1
3 hours ago, TyJ said:

I personally appreciate everybody that’s been involved with this concept so far. Looking back I personally didn’t think we’d grow to the size that we are today. We started this concept close to a year ago when Knoxville was the Head of IFM and it took us over three months for us to become an official faction. I've been around for the whole ride and it was one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had on this server. Feodor, Ren, myself, and others were able to build something this server has never seen before. When we first started this concept, Black RP inside TTCF was struggling and I'm happy to say that isn't the case anymore. With that being said, this was a tough decision for myself but I'll be announcing my departure from The Black Car. I know in good faith that Feodor, Destroyed, and Slim will take good care of the faction in my absence. It's been one hell of a ride boys and hopefully in the future, I'll be back here shanking fools up inside TTCF with you guys.

Keep this shit going 💪🏾💯

stay grinding my boy u got it 

• Upvote 1