Help me find this hairstyle

St3fan[NL]

• Developer

Hello!

So I found out that this hairstyle is a GTA V Hairstyle and not part of any of our DLC's.

unknown.png

Within Menyoo you got a couple other nice hairs which are not in GTAW. Which is weird because GTAW pulls GTA 5 textures and models. For some reason these nice hairs are missing. 

Help me locate the files and I can have the modders add them in, in 1.1!

• Upvote 2

100% private/paid mods, if not have a look here: https://www.gta5-mods.com/player

OR check the 1.1 modding thread Oggy (?) set up, everybody linked all the public hair/clothing/etc mods in there they'd like added.

Edit: Also which hairs have you "got" with Menyoo? Menyoo's just a trainer, it'll all be default GTA:Online stuff unless you've installed mods.

NINJA EDIT: Oggy Thread 

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
Wording.
  • Developer
1 minute ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

100% private/paid mods, if not have a look here: https://www.gta5-mods.com/player

OR check the 1.1 modding thread Oggy (?) set up, everybody linked all the hair/clothing/etc mods in there.

Edit: Also which hairs have you "got" with Menyoo? Menyoo's just a trainer, it'll all be default GTA:Online stuff unless you've installed mods.

Like I said. Its a GTA5 hairstyle which is not showing in RageMP. Its not a mod installed by myself.

1 minute ago, St3fan[NL] said:

Its 10000% not. I have no mods in my menyoo lol, only the GTAWorld clothing and furniture dlc's.

Well the picture you provided in your OP is definitely not a vanilla hairstyle that comes with GTA:Online, I'm guessing the packs you've installed has it snuck in there somewhere. 

• Developer
Just now, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Well the picture you provided in your OP is definitely not a vanilla hairstyle that comes with GTA:Online, I'm guessing the packs you've installed has it snuck in there somewhere. 

Nope I checked them all and unchecked all my DLCs too

• St3fan[NL] locked this topic
  • 1 month later...