[LSVIXEN] Club Review: The Malibu fucking owns (5/5)

2077870.png

The hottest tea, the spiciest gossip, the fiercest commentary

and no fucking censorship. We are the Los Santos VIXEN.

Buckle your seat-belts, fuckers.

Letter from that bitch editor: Sis, stop reading the story and BE the story. Submit your gossip to our handy and under-fucking-utilized gossip submission form. Chop chop

Also Like, Subscribe, Share, is this your first time online?  https://face.gta.world/pages/LSVIXEN KISS KISS XOXO ❤️  

Club Review: The Malibu fucking owns!
Rating: 💋 💋 💋 💋 💋

oY0o6IC.png

(Photocred: Elizabeth Rankin - LSNN April 16, 2020)

After a brief stint at the Parsons Rehabilitation Center (shout out to substance counselor Cathy! She smuggled in the best wine!), I needed a pick-me-up. I had been on a forcible social media and opiate cleanse for so many weeks that I needed something to fill that vapid void in my soul. I saw some flyers as I strolled through Vinewood for the Malibu and given past experiences of a somber empty dance floor and surly Russians... I wasn't super jazzed to stroll on by. That is until the New Years Party ad mentioned fireworks. I like fire.

FTSzAcD.png

Cover charge, but I'll give a pass.🤑

The place was packed but still breathable, as soon as I got there I could tell they put some serious production value into the night. Between the top notch DJs, the fireworks show, and the decor, you could tell they put a lot of money into it so a standard six hundred buck cover charge wasn't enough to rock a Kiss from their rating- even from my cheap ass.

iFip0eD.png

The DJ was superhuman! 🔥

Alright so there's a ton of clubs in town and the DJ's vary in vibe. Some throw on old Sean Paul remixes to trigger your nostalgia all night, others stick to metal clangoring... DJ DOUX or Justin LeBeau fucking nailed it with his own mix of decades all sewn together with a great consistent tempo. He's the one who stood out, got people on the dance floor dancing their asses off so I'm sending DJ Doux a big kiss from the Vixen for keeping the energy flowing fashionably reckless. 

1BXsTs7.jpg

(Photocred - Club Malibu's Limo Request Promo Photo)

FIREWORKS and BOMB STAFF! ☘️

Everyone who was everyone was there which is super important for a nightclub, most importantly the club accomodated everyone who came! At one point, the bartender went off shift and the stressed but fabulous manager* Carry went on a truly heroic hunt for a booze-merchant. Everyone was in such good spirits, the little pause in drinking seemed to be given a pass by the lit tunes and general vibe! Of course the night hit its climax when we got the FUCK out of 2020 and came bursting into 2021. They shot fireworks over the water and I cried, drinking my sixth tequila sunrise and realizing how much rehab really helped me like... you know reconnect with myself. I woke up hungover, but gratified the next day.

OVERALL

Club Malibu has made some damned big strides since I last attended it. From the booze, to the tunes, to the architecture, and it having dedicated parking is /always/ a real benefit, the whole outfit earned every single kiss I've got. Five out of fucking five. Keep it up, you glorious bastards.

Vixen_nu.png

*Correction made, previous article described Carry as an owner, she's actually just a really fucking phenomenal manager. ❤️

DISCLAIMER

Spoiler

LS Vixen (bitch ass) Disclaimer

The LS Vixen is a satire, parody, commentary, critique, news reporting and scholarly web publication, which may or may not use actual names often in quasi-real and/or fictitious narration. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians, celebrities and/or other personalities that are critiqued and/or commented upon, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.

> Comments are enabled

Username:
Comment:

Remember to add us on FB for live Vixen updates.

Edited by Al-Malikah
Correction
  • Upvote 1

Username: TheRealCarrySaunders
Comment: Thanks so much for the kisses, love, glad you had fun, I'm always happy to help other recovering addicts like myself.! Also just to be correct, one error in your article, I don't own the club, I am employed as manager (It's a contract I'd give five kisses, no question, but technically I do work there, ya 😉 )!

Also thanks to everyone who came, and a happy new year again!

Edited by knppel
  • Applaud 1

Username: DOUX
Comment: Thank you so much for the kind words! I had a blast! Also, my name is not Justin, it's Julian but all the kisses to you anyway 🥰🥰 I can't believe what an amazing night it was, all the staff and DJ's did an amazing job.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic